Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIm comin for you cjay!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Im comin for you cjay!
    Posted: January 21 2005 at 1:10am
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 1:13am
U HACKER

Is dat without pomade? if so ur catchin up
#1hotboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1hotboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 1:13am
COLD BLOODED!!

Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 12:19pm
u know he's gonna win..........no offense...but Cjay...he.....his shyt is unbelievable...best waves's i've ever seen in my life
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

u know he's gonna win..........no offense...but Cjay...he.....his shyt is unbelievable...best waves's i've ever seen in my life
Damn he said in his life. cjays waves are tite though. I think cashflows are the best
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by MenaceIISociety MenaceIISociety wrote:

Originally posted by Cardinal Cardinal wrote:

Damn he said in his life. cjays waves are tite though. I think cashflows are the best

i'm not hatin on cashflow...but....we entittled to our opinions...his waves r too good to be true
CJay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 2:51pm
yeah his hair texture is better than mine and u do got me beat right now .... this barber fuked my waves up ... but im tellin u dont start slackin nigga ... i'll be back better, believe that, and oh yeah u better watch out for that kid treezy (if he comes out wit pics) i dont know if he's kitted up or what but from what ive seen his sh*t is real nice
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website
http://community.webshots.com/user/kingcam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by CJay CJay wrote:

yeah his hair texture is better than mine and u do got me beat right now .... this barber fuked my waves up ... but im tellin u dont start slackin nigga ... i'll be back better, believe that, and oh yeah u better watch out for that kid treezy (if he comes out wit pics) i dont know if he's kitted up or what but from what ive seen his sh*t is real nice
damn how bad did the barber f up your waves cj?
CJay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 3:22pm
real bad .. i had to use some jamaican guy cuz my usual barber jus had surgery ... and he cut my hair against the grain and low after i told him not too ... once he started cuttin i was jus thinkin theyll still be there cuz i thought my hair would be trained enough or w/e but i didnt know how low he was cuttin ... then he gave me the mirror, i gave it back to him and walked out ... and this nigga expected me to pay up ... my waves on the back of my head r almost completely gone ... my right side is still good, left side looks like sh*t and my waves that were on the top and half way back r gone

so now i think im gonna go a good 6 or so weeks wit out a cut to start off ... then go for a month wit out one and then back to my 3 week and 2 week rotation and i should be poppin again
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website
http://community.webshots.com/user/kingcam

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 4:09pm

real bad .. i had to use some jamaican guy cuz my usual barber jus had surgery ... and he cut my hair against the grain and low after i told him not too ... once he started cuttin i was jus thinkin theyll still be there cuz i thought my hair would be trained enough or w/e but i didnt know how low he was cuttin ... then he gave me the mirror, i gave it back to him and walked out ... and this nigga expected me to pay up ... my waves on the back of my head r almost completely gone ... my right side is still good, left side looks like sh*t and my waves that were on the top and half way back r gone

so now i think im gonna go a good 6 or so weeks wit out a cut to start off ... then go for a month wit out one and then back to my 3 week and 2 week rotation and i should be poppin again
You see cj after all that hard as$ work one barber you dont even know can fuc up your whole entire progress lol. If im going to a diffrent barber i tell dem to cut wid the grain like 1000 times so theyll get it. I even show how i want them to cut my hair so they dont forget lol.
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by MenaceIISociety MenaceIISociety wrote:

You see cj after all that hard as$ work one barber you dont even know can fuc up your whole entire progress lol. If im going to a diffrent barber i tell dem to cut wid the grain like 1000 times so theyll get it. I even show how i want them to cut my hair so they dont forget lol.
TRUE

micromike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micromike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 8:19pm
hyfeeboi man are u mixed or somethin or is ur hair just soft, becuase im tryin to get waves like u man if ur not mixed and u got straight negro hair, wat kind of products do u use to get ur hair that soft.
yay yay
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by micromike micromike wrote:

hyfeeboi man are u mixed or somethin or is ur hair just soft, becuase im tryin to get waves like u man if ur not mixed and u got straight negro hair, wat kind of products do u use to get ur hair that soft.

Sorry homeboy, his hair texture is natural. I don't know if he's mixed, but if you got straight negro hair (like me) your hair won't look like that...anytime soon. IDK but I highly doubt it will ever look like that.

Anyway, good products for your hair type:
Blue Magic
Shea Butter
Pink Oil (If you like it)
Wave Neaveau (It will make it feel silky)
Nu Nile (For a strong hold)
360/Sportin Waves Black Can (For a lighter hold)

I hope this helps.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
micromike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micromike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 8:55pm
i already got sorta deep waves kind of like vgizzles but their not all over my head so then wat should i do. this is wat my method is, wash my hair wit pert plus deep conditioner at night, brush in the shower, then get out and put pink lotion in my hair then brush some more, then i put in dax wave and groom, then brush for a lil more, after that i put my durag on and go to sleep. after a wake up then i just take a shower but i dont put shampoo in. i brush it still in the shower though, then after that i put pink lotion, dax wave and groom then brush then durag, for a lil then im off to school
yay yay
Solbiato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solbiato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 9:16pm
Damn Cjay...me and u in the same situation. We'll make it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 9:17pm

yea im mixed/naturally soft.......i use shea butter to soften my hair,cuz pink lotion dont be doin it for me,like tha lotion dries up and leaves my hair brittle.when i use shea butter it stays soft tha whole day

im kinda confused right now on which brush to use i got a long one and a short one,i use both jus bcuz i dunt noe wat tha difference is

Quote jay

dang that sucks,i would think if tha barber sees ur waves,to not kut against tha grain,ur pattern shouldnt be gone completely though,good luck

Quote WISTA

lol im confused,why am i a hacker,i noe ur bein sarcastic but still,lol...confused
micromike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micromike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 9:35pm
hyfeeboi which shay butter r u talkin bout
yay yay
micromike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micromike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 9:36pm
by the way hyfeeboi are u from fairfield CA jus wonderin cus yo name is hyfeeboi, thats where im from
yay yay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 12:37am

hyfeeboi which shay butter r u talkin bout

its natural shea butter,it look like coco butter

and nah i aint from fairfield im from oakland

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic