Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bohyme/Pro-Tac Install!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
tjoh99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tjoh99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 7:50pm
Holy good god woman! You look like you should be riding a white horse, butt naked with the sun setting behind you!!

Goddess!

Did you curl it with a 1" like Kristen to get that nice curl or did the hair come like that??

FAB! 
Kimberly D View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimberly D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 7:19pm
Awesome hair, Sherrie! Ha, "worn out 'do", I'd love it if my hair looked
like that right after styling in the morning!

When you say double wefted, that's one weft placed right above, or
below, another weft on the same pro-flex strip, right? Staggered? Same
with triple wefts? Just trying to nail it down, I *hope* to be doing my
install next week, with any luck!   
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 7:04pm
Beautiful Sherrie!!!    Is that the UK or US Bohmye brand? It looks VERY natural!  What is your natural hair like? Do you have any before pictures?
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 7:04pm

Beautiful!

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2006 at 6:38pm

Heres my new install with the Pro-Tac tape. I LOVE this stuff. I done this Sunday...just got around to pictures tonight after work...so pardon the worn out 'do....LOL There is nearly 8 ounces of Bohyme on my head with Pro-Tac tape. I doubled all rows with the exception of the mid level rows in the back..they are TRIPLE wefted. The bottom two rows are always the first to slip with any wefted method I use, so I didnt want to triple those! I used a little LG to bond the wefts together before taping for added security. They feel VERY secure!

So here goes.....onto the pictures!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic