Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedlil test i came up wit

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lil test i came up wit
    Posted: January 22 2005 at 9:57am
Basically your right, if your hair looks gray you got to much pomade in your hair or you didnt brush it in good enough. Thats why its better to use non pomade products first before applying pomade, that should only be applied in the evening or the night before you go to sleep to hold your wave pattern.

G-LOC
KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiNgIzCoMiNbAcK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 12:49am
Originally posted by spinnin spinnin wrote:

whatup,my nigga gifted ill try your test today i luv pomades.

me too.......no really,me too....
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 8:54am
whatup,my nigga gifted ill try your test today i luv pomades.
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 8:24am
good test gifted,fortunately im just using pink lotion and water.thx
We climb together on this site!
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 8:10am
I did this before...my hair feels soft and looks healthy. But that's only when I put pink lotion and 360. If I put in Murray's or Nu-Nile, it's harder.
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 8:08am
i was experimenting of course and i found a lil way to test and see if your using too much pomade in your hair one day when you have a chance preferable onna day where u didnt wash your hair. brush your hair and then apply a bunch of warm water to it dont brush it jus throw on your du rag while its still damp. wait about an hour and a half and then take off ya du rag and look in the mirror if your hair looks healthy and jet black then that means you arent using to much pomade but if your hair is gray and feels hard then you are using too much pomade or jel.

3 minus 2
below 0 im too cool for 1
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic