Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBODYGUARD WAVES ARE TIGHT!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BODYGUARD WAVES ARE TIGHT!
    Posted: January 21 2005 at 9:16am
HANDS DOWN LET GIVE LUV AND MOITAVATION WHEN ITS DUE,BODYGUARDS PATTERN IS ON POINT.HER WAVES ARE ALMOST PERFECT IN PRECISION,CONNECTION AND CIRCULAR FORMATION.ALL BIAS ASIDE JUST LOOKING AT WAVE PROGRESS CAN THIS SISTER GET A SOUL CLAP.DONT LET THAT J WORD COME IN YOUR HEART SHOW LUV TO VERTICAL MOBILTY IN THE WAVE GAME. (GME12 I SEE YOU TO NIGGA)
We climb together on this site!
whatever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 9:27am
i agree,that j word takes over our race its hard for a black man to show love.goodwork bodyguard!
whatever nigga im still brushin!
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 9:28am
Thanks Chess, I really appreciate your compliments.
My waves are getting deeper up top, but that seems to be about it.
I'll post some new pics after class.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 9:43am
your waves are tight Bodyguard,KNOW HATE IN ME!
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 9:56am
ANYTIME BODYGUARD,YOU HAVE TO BE BLIND NOT TO NOTICE THAT TIGHT PATTERN.KEEP BRUSHIN BODYGAURD UNTIL YOU GET A LIL CIRCLE AT THE CROWN OF YOUR HEAD.
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 10:10am
chess your pattern is looking tight too nigga dont sleep on yourself.
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 10:15am
THX,BUT I STILL HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO SPIN.
VGIZZLE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 10:25am
I TOLD HER THAT A LONG TIME AGO THAT HER WAVES WERE CRUCIAL I WAS EAGER FOR HER TO START POSTIN BECAUSE YOU ARE RIGHT CHESS HER WAVES ARE NICE......I DONT CARE ONE NO ONE SAYS HER **** IS TIGHT HANDS DOWN
"Only If I Knew"
Official Dreamteam Member Forever
http://community.webshots.com/user/vgsta

http://dreamteam360.net/us7.html
"Nothin Special I Just Brush Alot"
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 10:47am
THATS WHATUP VGIZZLE I HAVE BEEN WATCHING YOU FOR A WHILE,NOTHING NEGATIVE COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. THANK YOUR PARENTS AND DONT EVER CHANGE.MUCH RESPECT FOR YOU ME NIGGA VGIZZLE! CHESS WILL NEVER LET HATE REST IN MY CHEST!
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 11:04am
VG is my homie for life!

I've notice that natural light, as opposed to flash, is best for showing your actual pattern. All the pics I have posted here are taking under a lamp.

Lamp Light:
http://img27.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img27&image=10006361zz.jpg" target="_blank">

Flash:

Although the pics with no flash give a more realistic view of my hair, it makes it look dry and like it's curling on the side. Ah, well. Now since I have my own set of clippers I'll be going 3 weeks between real cuts. (Yes, I'm scared to cut my own hair...mainly because the clippers are heavy.)

In the all of the pics I only have Blue Magic and shea butter in my hair.
Thanx for the compliments guys...all tips are appreciated.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
VGIZZLE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 11:28am
LEMME EDGE YOU UP YO. LIKE I SAID THEY NICE..ARE YOU IN A LIBRARY?
"Only If I Knew"
Official Dreamteam Member Forever
http://community.webshots.com/user/vgsta

http://dreamteam360.net/us7.html
"Nothin Special I Just Brush Alot"
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

VG is my homie for life!

I've notice that natural light, as opposed to flash, is best for showing your actual pattern. All the pics I have posted here are taking under a lamp.

Lamp Light:
http://img27.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img27&image=10006361zz.jpg" target="_blank"> http://img27.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img27&image=10006508sq.jpg" target="_blank">

Flash:
http://img27.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img27&image=10006342mz.jpg" target="_blank"> http://img27.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img27&image=10006303zz.jpg" target="_blank"> http://img11.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img11&image=10006560zb.jpg" target="_blank">

Although the pics with no flash give a more realistic view of my hair, it makes it look dry and like it's curling on the side. Ah, well. Now since I have my own set of clippers I'll be going 3 weeks between real cuts. (Yes, I'm scared to cut my own hair...mainly because the clippers are heavy.)

In the all of the pics I only have Blue Magic and shea butter in my hair.
Thanx for the compliments guys...all tips are appreciated.

Oops.

BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 6:13pm

GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by chessbum chessbum wrote:

HANDS DOWN LET GIVE LUV AND MOITAVATION WHEN ITS DUE,BODYGUARDS PATTERN IS ON POINT.HER WAVES ARE ALMOST PERFECT IN PRECISION,CONNECTION AND CIRCULAR FORMATION.ALL BIAS ASIDE JUST LOOKING AT WAVE PROGRESS CAN THIS SISTER GET A SOUL CLAP.DONT LET THAT J WORD COME IN YOUR HEART SHOW LUV TO VERTICAL MOBILTY IN THE WAVE GAME. (GME12 I SEE YOU TO NIGGA)

what up chess? you getting better connection each time i see your pics and it looks natural no pomade or heavy buildup in there. BTW bodygaurd your waves are on point they got that good natural look, im also turning into a pomade hater
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 7:54pm
bg much respect and bigg props to them spinners...u dont follow no ones trend u set ur own...u started the whole "no pomade" thing i remember no one kan take credit for that from u....n becuz of that u been trainin ur ish naturally longer then NE of us evn though u been here for a relatively shirt time....im luvin the waves in everysingle spot on ur head n the connection is killah....im waitin 4 them deep waves....nice work
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 7:55pm
I'm not a pomade hater anymore. I learned there is a wrong way to do it. When I used Nu Nile I did it wrong and it was too heavy for my hair type. I think I'm going to stick with Sportin Waves (black can) and Blue Magic.

I guess I prefer the light pomades. I wish I could find some Murray's super light though...I'd like to try that.

LuckyLuchiano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckyLuchiano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 11:05pm
BODYGUARD IS A FEMALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????/// WHAT!

i am jus finding dis out

oh well

props to u
Tom Brokaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Brokaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by chessbum chessbum wrote:

Yes, I second that.
I only report news that matters.

BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

I'm not a pomade hater anymore. I learned there is a wrong way to do it. When I used Nu Nile I did it wrong and it was too heavy for my hair type. I think I'm going to stick with Sportin Waves (black can) and Blue Magic.

I guess I prefer the light pomades. I wish I could find some Murray's super light though...I'd like to try that.
still this whole no pomade thing came from u...o n i got superlight right now (used it 2 go to a sweet 16 friday)its iight but my waves look bettah a day or 2 afta i use it....im only used it cuz i lost my 360 pomade....wats the difference between 360 n sportin waves(blak kan)?
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 11:30pm
Ok, I'll take credit for it.

The most obvious reason to me is the smell. 360 smells awful to me I'm embarassed to wear it in public...but that's another story. Sportin' Waves has a great hold for a light pomade. It's easy to spread and it works well with blue magic. I dunno about you but BM makes my hair curl and unlike 360, Sportin' Waves tames those curls. And also black is just a much cooler color than blue.

My best method with sportin waves is:
Wash hair
Dry it
Shea butter (small amount)
Brush 5 mins
Blue Magic
Brush 5 mins
SPortin Waves
Brush till satisfied
Durag

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic