Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedincomplete

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
djwh00kid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djwh00kid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: incomplete
    Posted: January 21 2005 at 9:59am
i dont kno why but for some reason, i can only get waves in the back and on the sides but i can't get em on the top. its like my hair is straight on the top and naturally the way it was on the other sides. can anyone help? i tried shaving my head bald to "start over" and to get my natural hair back but i dont think its working becuz it still feels different on the top when its growing back..compared to the other sides, ya kno. any suggestions?
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 10:03am
DJW THEY WILL COME, KEEP THE TOP OF YOUR HAIR MOISTERIZED. BRUSH IN THE SHOWER AND FOCUS THIS WHOLE DAY TO JUST BRUSHING THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD. DONT NEGLECT THE SIDES AND THE BACK BUT JUST FOCUS ON THE TOP.GOODLUCK.
We climb together on this site!
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 10:05am
um......

sada pop?
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 10:12am
?
We climb together on this site!
JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 10:17am
that's how it is with my sides. I can't seem to get them trained.
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 10:26am
Originally posted by chessbum chessbum wrote:

?

sada pop is somethin dj whoo kid says
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
VGIZZLE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 10:32am
YOU GUYS NEED TO LET IT GROW FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS 3 AT THE MAX WHILE ITS GROWIN YOU HAVE TO BRUSH LIKE NEVER BEFORE I TOO HAD THESE PROBLEMS AND THIS IS WHAT SOLVED THEM. ALSO WEAR YOUR FREAKIN DU-RAG EVERY NIGHT YOU CANNOT SAY "OH I FORGOT TO PUT IT ON" THAT HURTS YOU IM TELLIN YOU DO THIS AND YOU CANNOT GO WRONG GETTIN A HAIRCUT EVERY WEEK REALLY IS A NO NO, USE A MOISTURIZER,POMADE,A DU-RAG AND BRUSH 24/7 IF THE HARD BRUSH ISNT SHOWING YOU ANY PROGRESS ITS BCUZ ITS PULLING YOUR WAVES OUT. THATS WHEN YOU NEED TO SWITCH TO A MEDIUM OR SOFT ONE THIS IS ONE OF THE THINGS I DID (IF YOU DO THIS YOU WILL BE GOOD I CANNOT TELL YOU ANY OTHER SECRETS THIS IS WHAT I DID)
"Only If I Knew"
Official Dreamteam Member Forever
http://community.webshots.com/user/vgsta

http://dreamteam360.net/us7.html
"Nothin Special I Just Brush Alot"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic