Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

R.I.P

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R.I.P
    Posted: January 23 2006 at 2:51pm
ight ight

T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2006 at 8:28pm
YEA.....
"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2006 at 8:32am
Im not down wit da blu my nig its a affialiation my brothers rep gangs and they want me to be down wit that. Im own nigga If i get into some sh!t i handle mines.That was depicted from Tupac's last ride. 

stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2006 at 10:11pm
i hope you true and not makeing sh*t up. i've been shot twice and shot at dozens of times. pleases, for your sake, don't try to be a thug if you're not, you'll end up dead for no reason.
www.datpiff.com
NDGthaDon View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NDGthaDon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2006 at 9:56pm

This song goes out to all da fallen soldiers family member's and young niggaz who died before their time.

As I sit here writin with my paper and pen I miss u lil homie 'member back when we was young in our primes livin for sins watchin tha stars reminiscin again. But now u gone its just to hard we long apart the sun is now dark wheres the light its only the fog. I pour out tha liquor for my young lil homies see we both had to die but u had to go before me I remember that day like it was today. It was a late night we runnin tha streets losin hell a sleep dodgin da police. Then there was that stop before we went that road snapshot last photo of u alive tha last time we ride. We finally hit da stoplight music aloud u wildin out screamin tha thuglife loud and proud.Then the unthinkable multiple gunshots blazin the scene hittin u several times its not a dream. We tried to bang back it was to late the killer escape leavin another unsolved case. Years later Im still wakin up in coldsweats pictures of u no breath not livin lyin cold like a thug niggaz chest. Damn it should of been me lord take me instead maybe because I was raggin the blu and u were reppin tha red.Now u dead and its hard to survive, soul cryin wish u were alive wish we were live. But now Like Pac said u gotta keep ur head up and Life goes on but the difference is that u arent in ur chosen form.But till that day I will rep u till tha day Im cold catch u nigga at the crossroads. Nobody knows my soul watchin time past in my droptop.....gunshots R.I.P to the lost ones NDG     

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic