Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIt's G-LOC Baby

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It's G-LOC Baby
    Posted: January 21 2005 at 2:58pm
Yo Gangstas,

I apperciate all the feedback on the hair products, even though Cardinal was the only one to respond to it. And there were 21 views whats up with that? We suppose to be a family y'all we got to help each other out.

Now I'm going to ask nicely what is some good products that I can use to enhance my deep waves. Right now Im using Murrays, blue magic, spartan wave cream. Whats up with the blue ice pomade? Somebody please tell me about that.

And what brushs do y'all like to use long or short, soft or hard.

Come on bustas, this is a muthf***ing family we need to help each other out and stop the hating fuh real.

F&*k that shi* lets help each other out before G-LOC start regulating, to all the ones that are helpful thanks and I apperciate it.

Muthaf**cka G, Muthaf**ckin LOC

Certified Gangsta
deadbatz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deadbatz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 3:06pm
Quote Whats up bustas?

I'm working on a Wave Book, its going to tell ya how to get deep, thin, and 360 waves and it will also tell you have to do the crypt walk my n***as its all hood you feel me. It will be coming to a hood near you, stay tune bustas!

G-LOC

Certified Gangsta

ur the expert../....

well i use a soft brush.... and water and pink lotion when they get deep and defined ima use lets jam
HoLlAaTmYfOoT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 3:19pm
It's Og Loc in the place i got the gun in your face. It's loc baby it's loc baby.
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 3:45pm
i'm tellin u....its not the universe....its the ludaverse.....go ludaversal.....help me...help u...
HoLlAaTmYfOoT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 3:48pm
LoL. ARRRRRRR Get BACk
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 3:57pm
lol

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic