Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pre-tipped LUSH hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pinkparadise42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkparadise42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pre-tipped LUSH hair
    Posted: January 26 2006 at 11:57am

Hey everyone!

I am in need (not yet but shortly!) for some pre-tipped LUSH hair.

I have visited SHRINKIES.NET, however they do not have the lush hair available in #613.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend me to another site that would sell pretipped lush hair in #613.  I am looking for 16" +.

Thanks so much!

sarytyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarytyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2006 at 12:30pm

See the following thread:

http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=39402 &PN=1

Originally posted by TanglesRC TanglesRC wrote:

personally i havent had problems, i just over bought and need to sell some of it. I got way to carried away with it, i have over 18 packs in differnt colors and need to sell some of the #6 and # 613 my clieints love it, i have installed some two mths ago and their hair is still going strong.

but yeah, i have way to much sitting here.

Edited by sarytyr
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2006 at 10:21pm

how much do u need, i have about 4 packs of 200 strands each 20-22 in long

i will sell for what i paid for $89 per pack free ship

frantic463 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frantic463 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2006 at 12:27pm

hi tangles,

i was wondering,

do you have any of the plantinum lush pretipps? and if you do, is there a significant diff. btw. the platinum blonde and the 613?

thanks!

pinkparadise42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkparadise42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2006 at 12:37pm

Hey Tangles!

I got your email about your PM not working right, so I figured before I would email you I would try and get you through here!!

My questions were:

1.) You said you have 200 strands, is this enough for a full head install?  (I have thin hair so I tend to not even need as much as most people do!)

I think thats it!  Just let me know!

And if this works out, how do you except payment?  Do you go by paypal or do you need a check?

sammyJB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammyJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2006 at 1:20pm
Pls can you email me tangles. Cheers.
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2006 at 9:32pm

frantic- i dont have the platinum, i have the 613

honestly, i dont think ther would be a huge difference, i think once u install them, they would blend in with your hair.

pink- typicially i do a full install with 200-250 strands, the price is right to buy a few packs this way if you need more, u have it on hand, plus when u do maintance, and need more, its readily avail.

sammy- i Pm'ed u- my pm wont open up for me to read.

TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2006 at 2:19pm
glad the pm are working now- just pmed u girl!
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic