Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - is it good to put more than one pomade in your hair?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedis it good to put more than one pomade in your hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wavenup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavenup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: is it good to put more than one pomade in your hair?
    Posted: January 21 2005 at 7:32pm
post a reply because I dont want to mess up my head.
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 7:34pm
It depends how much you put in your head. if you drown your ish with 2 diffrent pomades, your going to fk up your hair badly!!
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2005 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by wavenup wavenup wrote:

post a reply because I dont want to mess up my head.

na....don't do that...i hated it....so u from trenton...i got fam up there
wavenup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavenup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 6:10am
WORD, WHAT PART?
G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 9:46am
Personally its not good to put all types ish in your hair you feel me unless its certian circumstances that you have to. I personally use to use sporting waves, than I went to murrays, but that ish to thick and hard to get outta my hair when I wash it so, I'm back to sporting waves, blue magic, baby oil, Ice. Now I dont use all this ish in one day or everyday, what I usually do is use baby oil or blue magic in the morning brush my waves, than later on in the day add a little pomade. And for show I use ice pomade when I'm going out.

But dont mix thick pomade with light pomade it will f**k your sh** up, straight up G, so I reccomend using one pomade at a time. And as for Gel I mean you can use that at anytime because its light and its not thick.

G muthaf***kin LOC
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic