Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Makeup advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
little b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote little b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Makeup advice
    Posted: January 28 2006 at 2:08pm
Anyone want to give me advice about makeup I should use, and the colors? Suggesting brands helps too.
I currently use Stila eyeliner and Stila mascara .  That's pretty much all the makeup I use. I use moisturizer and sometimes foundation too.

That pic might help. Even though its weird. I want to make my eyes look a little bigger. I'm horrid at putting eyeliner on top of my eye. I've tried so many times and I can't make it look like a 5 year old didn't do it. And without eyeliner on the bottom of my eye I look like I just woke up. I'm rambling so much..sorry. But yeah. I don't know if my eyes are a good shape or not so if you could give me advice about that, that'd be cool. Thanksss in advance.

Edited by little b
Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2006 at 7:31pm

First of all welcome. Now red heads look great in camel. This is your good luck color. I would say you'd look good in beige, brown, orange reds, and olive greens.

The way to widen them, is go with heavier  mascarra at the outer corners.

The best beauty tip  is,  get that sleep. It will take a few years off all of us.

My favs are Merele Norman's. I cut loose in that place. Trying all shades on. As well as checking out others, that look exquisite.

You can wear your shadows to match your eyes, skin tone, hair color, or outfits. I've done all four.

Good luck now!

Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2006 at 7:33pm
 Ivory would be good for you to.   
little b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote little b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2006 at 10:29pm
Thanks! Hehe, I do need sleep... I stay up late and then wake up early for school. Doesn't do wonders for my looks, I must say.

Thanks for your advice =)
Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2006 at 11:10pm

You need your sleep. You will age fast. You don't want that. You'll start looking like me. Ha! Ha!

Ya know you'd look good in a light peach lipstick, and a rosy or apricot blush.

Red heads look pretty nice in brown eye brows and brown liner. I'd go medium brown.

You could also wear a mossy green and red brown eye shadow.

Experiment with these colors.

Good luck!

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 4:35am

Don't line the inside of your eye-- it makes them look smaller.  Line just outside the lash line, and that'll make your eyes look bigger.  It works for me ^_^ .

More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic