Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFemale Wavers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Detroit313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Detroit313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Female Wavers
    Posted: January 22 2005 at 10:52am
Whats up everybody. I'm new to the board. Female waver representing Detroit as you all may see. Any other females out there spinning? I use to rock the S-curls, but I had to cut those out and get my waves back, NATURAL. I need my scalp to take a break from the chemicals. This is my first time that I tried waves naturally. I've been using Pink Oil lotion and Wave 360 for about a month. They looking real good. Still need to brush like crazy for them to spin like VGIZZLE. I'll post a picture later.

I've been reading the threads, and you brothas are real as eva. I just had to join. So, I'll see ya'll around. lata
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 10:59am
YAY, another girl!!
You are a girl, or can I not read and comprehend. Either way, it's nice to have you here. Hope you enjoy your stay.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
og2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote og2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 11:02am
Originally posted by BodyGuard BodyGuard wrote:

YAY, another girl!!
You are a girl, or can I not read and comprehend. Either way, it's nice to have you here. Hope you enjoy your stay.
VGIZZLE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VGIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 11:13am
I HOPE SO 2 I AM GLAD THAT I MOTIVATE OTHER PPL ITS UNREAL...
"Only If I Knew"
Official Dreamteam Member Forever
http://community.webshots.com/user/vgsta

http://dreamteam360.net/us7.html
"Nothin Special I Just Brush Alot"
GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 1:15pm
Vgizzle makin erbody wanna get waves lol
but anyway welcome 2 the boards!!
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 1:28pm
welcome

D double E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D double E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 2:12pm
welcome to the boards
and what kinda hair do you have
Keep on brushing
CharlieHustle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlieHustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 2:18pm
welcome
Who got more style than son do?
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by CharlieHustle CharlieHustle wrote:

welcome

and
ya... dis gone be you 2nd crib!
cmesweet View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 5:01pm
Welcome, another Michigan sistah Repin'.
Natural
BC May 9, 2004

ecko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ecko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2005 at 6:14pm
welcome do you have short hair or do you have a little pony tail wave thing goin on
Detroit313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Detroit313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 8:57am
Hey ya'll.... To answer everyone's questions, I am a girl...from Detroit. 23 years old. I got nappy hair if you want me to be honest. I use to rock the curls like Carl Thomas. For the past 8 years I would either rock the curls or the waves. But when I had waves, I continued to wave up with S-Curl Texturizer. This is the VERY first time I'm waving up NATURALLY. After finding this board and seeing everyone's waves, I saw that it was possible and kept going with it.

I think cause of my years of using S-curl it made my natural virgin hair very coarse. I've been waving naturally this time for about a month and a half. I've tried so much stuff. I use to use Sportin waves in the Black can, now I'm just using Pink lotion and 360. I like it cause its not so thick. I also started washing my hair every 4 days or so. And put in 360 only after I wash it, and apply pink lotion twice a day with water and just brush then tie it down, and brush all day. They're not perfect YET, but They are coming. Its amazing how they're turning out considering how coarse my hair it.

I'm going to have a friend of mine take a couple pics of it with my phone, and I'll post them.

Sorry for the long message. But thanks for all the tips you all share and the warm welcome. See ya'll around.
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 9:11am
welcome to the site
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
bubbachuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubbachuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 10:06am
Welcome to da site.
im rick james b!tch
RayRay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RayRay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 11:29am
hi, im ray

MY aim-XxRayRayxXhehexX
MY Msn-littler807@hotmail.com
S1eepyB0y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S1eepyB0y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 12:07pm
Welcome to the site
New Wave Site EVERYBODY COME HERE www.360waves.net/forums twista runnin things now
BlkWavePusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 12:14pm
glad to get a sista up in so we can also learn more from her, as she would learn from us, because of our sex difference........

N-EWAYS WELCOME TO DA FORUMS.........HOLLA

FAbLoUs-ReAl-TaLk-[PA]
I CHANGED MY METHOD, IF IT WORKS I WILL SIGNATURE IT!

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 12:26pm
welcome to da forums ma

3 minus 2
below 0 im too cool for 1
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic