Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i cut my hair to the skin....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i cut my hair to the skin....
    Posted: February 03 2006 at 8:58am

Ok, I can laugh now, But back in spring of 2003, I was depressed.

So instead of trying to kill myself(that came later) I took a fisckers scissors, and bagan snipping away at my hair till I resembled Sinead O'conner. Granted I felt liberated(for 24 hours) then I panicked and bought a long blonde wig, which looked nice, at first, then it looked fake, at home! UGH! LOL, So anyway, I still had a boyfriend(even though he was ajerk. Plus I attened Family summer parties, and even Church looking like that. I know I had some guts, but I felt ashamed too.

I was so grateful by fall of 2003 when my hair was growing into a feminine pixie cut.

If I ever need Chemotherapy for cancer, I'll get a huge tatoo, on my head, might as well have fun, right?

Thanks,...Take care

God Bless,...
Katie
aubergine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aubergine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 11:18am
Wow, it certainly DOES take guts.  I was panicking that I'd just cut my hair to just over my shoulders!

You've obviously had some tough times, but it's great to know that people can come out of these things - you're a star!
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 9:59am

Hey, Thanks, Aubergine!

I feel like a star, or maybe a winner, or just grateful, I survived my wrath on my hair, and those terrible suicide attempts(not fun).

But I'm stronger in my Christian beliefs(if you will).

I repect and Love not only myself, but all people, Thank God!

I have Bi Polar disorder, so I can understand the mood swings too.

I try to always give people the benefit of the doubt, even if I is hard too at times. I'm sensitive, therefore I try to be sensitive towards others too.

Plus I'm newly turned 35yr.s, and I'm happy with my life, but I know I'm still a work in process, I give the glory to God always,Thanks,...Katie ;)

God Bless,...
Katie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic