Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Becky Quick (CNBC)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Becky Quick (CNBC)
    Posted: February 07 2006 at 11:46pm

I've just started paying attention to this cute newscaster and I noticed that she took some length of her hair, and I think it makes her look even better.  Check this out and then look at some older pics of her, improvement I think.

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads5239 4&52394&Becky

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 5:57am

I hate to disagree with you, but her hair looks shorter now than it did in the past.

http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=36808 &KW=rebecca+quick

tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 6:08am
She looks good either way....
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 6:42am
I agree with you tony 999 she looks great either way.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 2:10pm
Sorry, meant to say she took length OFF...i was typing too fast.  And she does look good either way, I just like it a tad shorter.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 4:20pm
A few inches shorter.  I would like her to go to chin length with some layering.
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2006 at 5:48pm
I think she looks pretty good. But if she were a few inches longer maybe mid-back length she would look really good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic