Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSuper bowl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
G_LOC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G_LOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super bowl
    Posted: January 23 2005 at 9:08pm
The Patriots will win it all, I'm already calling it,.

The Eagles are my favorite team but the eagles are weaker than the steelers, and the steelers is a way more better team than the eagles. The steelers lost to the patriots so therefore the eagles will probably lose but not by that much though.

I'm disappointed in the steelers but they played a good game, I'm from PA and they could of put us on the map. But maybe the eagles will surprise us all and win, I hope so.

Jeffrey
CJay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 9:25pm
yeah im tryin to have faith in my eagles but its hard to keep it goin up against the patriots
Official Dream Team Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net/
Dream Team Website
http://community.webshots.com/user/kingcam

1freshnicca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1freshnicca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2005 at 9:36pm
i dun think it would have matter who won our eagles woould still get beat....or maybe jus maybe...naw they gonna lose...but props fo not losin 4 strait NFC titles..lol
fresh
"ya da trigga jus might get squeezed, n tha slugs will skip ova ya waves just like jet skiz"

Rocawaves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocawaves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 1:24am
my eagles got a pretty good chance of winnin if dey adjust to patriots style of play, like dey did with the falcons earlier
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic