Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedShaping Up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Blackie006 View Drop Down
BigChimiKing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackie006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shaping Up
    Posted: January 23 2005 at 10:52pm
How do yall shape your hair up? I only get my back side shaped up by someone else, but I shape my sideburns and forehead myself. I ain't tryna do it anymore cause I think I might fück it up by accident one day.

MassB1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassB1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 9:17am
I wear a durag and then shape the back.....
I usually have trouble wit da front but you just gotta know your lining right....
**Stewy for Govenor**

Live 4rum.......... It'z .......
BigChimiKing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackie006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 9:20am
Ok, so you cut the back, but how do you cut the front.

RedMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 7:30pm
When I shape up i only do my back and my sideburns I never shape up my front cause im afraid ill**** it up. My only advice to you is know your hair line. and when doin the back make sure you have good clean clippers. You may also want to buy some alcohol to make sure you dont get razor bumps from when you shape up the back of the neck.
BigChimiKing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackie006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 7:34pm
Aiight thanx, son.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic