Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWAVES IN ONE HOUR!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WAVES IN ONE HOUR!
    Posted: January 24 2005 at 7:51am
NOT POSSIBLE,BUT THE EAGLES ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL AND I JUST MADE ALOT OF MONEY OFF OF HATTERS!CAN THEY BEAT THE PATS?DONT REALLY CARE WHAT THE STATS SAY,ASK THE STATS COULD (DETRIOT BEAT THE LAKERS) LAST YEAR.IT ALL COMES DOWN TO HEART WHO WANTS IT MORE BOTTOM LINE.TODAY TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK AT WHAT COLOR YOUR MONEY IS IN YOUR POCKET OR WHAT COLOR IS TRAFFIC LIGHT WHEN ITS TIME TO GO!
We climb together on this site!
HoLlAaTmYfOoT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoLlAaTmYfOoT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 7:58am
Well the pistons were a better team. They had the best defense in the league.
A Yo Hollaatmyfoot
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 8:37am
...but every thought the pistons would lose,because the had know answer for shaq and kobe. everyone thinks the eagle will lose because the pat just beat the best offensive team (colts) and best defensive team (stellers) it all come down to heart not stats (hollaatmyfoot)will the eagles want it more? any given sunday!
whatever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 8:49am
I HATE TO SAY IT CHESS,BUT THE PATS WILL DESTROY THE EAGLES.IT WILL BE A BLOW OUT!
whatever nigga im still brushin!
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 8:56am
maybe maybe not,ask michael vick his predictions after he felt the wrath of the eagles defense.
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 9:10am
I LIKE TO SHARE A CD,WITH MY WAVE FAMILY THAT BROUGHT A TEAR TO MY EYE. I PLAYED THIS SONG AFTER THE GAME. I BELIEVE I CAN FLY,I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY.I THINK ABOUT EVERY NIGHT AND DAY I SPREAD MY WINGS AND I FLY AWAY.I BELIEVE I CAN SOAR I THINK ABOUT TO I CANT THINK NO MORE.I CAN FLY,I CAN FLY I CAN FLYAAHAA.LOL
whatever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 9:12am
loool we will see!
whatever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 9:30am
play that song when the superbowl is over chess lol
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 9:38am
NAHH (BRING THE PAIN METHOD MAN)IS MY SUPERBOWL SONG!
whatever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 9:39am
loool
S1eepyB0y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S1eepyB0y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 9:24pm
for once in my life i think the pats might be beaten (or maybe not) it dont matter to me cuz i like the bucs and the falcs
New Wave Site EVERYBODY COME HERE www.360waves.net/forums twista runnin things now
C-Murduh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Murduh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 9:45pm
lol man, tha thread is called "WAVES IN ONE HOUR!" y yall talkin about sports? lol he prolly used this name of the thread ta get people attention or sumthin...
I Take Out Black Heads Like A Tweeza
DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 6:39am
Originally posted by C-Murduh C-Murduh wrote:

lol man, tha thread is called "WAVES IN ONE HOUR!" y yall talkin about sports? lol he prolly used this name of the thread ta get people attention or sumthin...

Good observation...dummy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic