Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - For all active dreamteam members and niccas who aint on no fake shi*
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFor all active dreamteam members and niccas who aint on no fake shi*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 7:24pm
man this aint nothin but a whole bunch of terrorist in iraq on the net bored cause they dont have nothing to explode.
That Boy Q View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote That Boy Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by MenaceIISociety MenaceIISociety wrote:

man this aint nothin but a whole bunch of terrorist in iraq on the net bored cause they dont have nothing to explode.

LOL But like i was saying in the other thread...idk much about IP addresses but shouldn't the someone making accounts from the same computer have the same address??
We all gotta get old, but before I do I'm a ball outta control
Live young! die rich! woo!

n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 7:43pm
Originally posted by That Boy Q That Boy Q wrote:

Originally posted by MenaceIISociety MenaceIISociety wrote:

LOL But like i was saying in the other thread...idk much about IP addresses but shouldn't the someone making accounts from the same computer have the same address??

yea.
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 7:43pm
Man i think oma lay low for awhile until the forum gets straighting back up. and yeah we could but it aint dat simple.
Da Poison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Poison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 8:03pm
THE POISON IS BACK AND WANTS TO LET EVERYBODY KNOW THAT.....THIS CLOWN WHOEVER THIS IT IS MAKING ANNOYING THREADS BUT, HE ISNT THREATNING ANYBODY OR IS HE STARTING STUFF WITH ANYBODY.

IS THIS ARROGANCE THAT YALL ARE EXPOSING YOURSELF TOO....IS HE REALLY AS BAD AS YALL MAKING OUT TO BE.....YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO DETERMINE HOW THIS FORUM CAN CONTINUE OR.......HOW IT CAN END
S1eepyB0y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S1eepyB0y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by RedMan RedMan wrote:

Hell yeah dog i feel you on that get rid of his ass im tired of readin stupid **** and hearin about this tom bull**** kick his ass out
lol
New Wave Site EVERYBODY COME HERE www.360waves.net/forums twista runnin things now
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic