Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwave troubles man!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
micromike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micromike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wave troubles man!!!
    Posted: January 24 2005 at 6:23pm
hey was up yalll i got waves all over my head except for in the top left, and the middle top of my head, ive been brushin it constantly, ive been usin pink lotion and sprtin waves. im usin sportin becuase i jus got a new cut. my waves are pretty deep but i just can't get waves on the top. everytime i brush all the other sides of my head get better except fot the top. ive also been brushin wit jus water too. PLEASE I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!

plz respond

yay yay
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 6:29pm
focus more on that side and keep it moisturized in that area.. dont brush it while it's dry.
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by micromike micromike wrote:

hey was up yalll i got waves all over my head except for in the top left, and the middle top of my head, ive been brushin it constantly, ive been usin pink lotion and sprtin waves. im usin sportin becuase i jus got a new cut. my waves are pretty deep but i just can't get waves on the top. everytime i brush all the other sides of my head get better except fot the top. ive also been brushin wit jus water too. PLEASE I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!

plz respond

keep up the water method it works good
micromike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote micromike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 6:49pm
hey i need yall to see my wavs first so ima post up some pics 2night
yay yay
RedMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 7:35pm
Ill pray for you
S1eepyB0y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S1eepyB0y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by RedMan RedMan wrote:

Ill pray for you
LOL
New Wave Site EVERYBODY COME HERE www.360waves.net/forums twista runnin things now
Blackie006 View Drop Down
BigChimiKing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blackie006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 8:17pm
If you want to moisturize your hai r you got to use water. What I do is yuse an old bottle of my Luster's Text Spray and fill it wit water and use it as a water spray. So wheneva I got to brush my hair I spray it wit water.
Didn't know yall gave em the water tip.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic