Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedStormy Seas 180 Vet Method

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
administrater View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote administrater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stormy Seas 180 Vet Method
    Posted: February 14 2006 at 3:35pm
***STORMY SEAS 180 VET METHOD***

materials needed:

soft brush

medium brush

durag

wave cap

carrot creme

s-curl wave activator

this meth is for those who are mixed, have no so nappy hair, or just want fast results

1.brush with a medium or soft brush during the day (soft recommended, but medium may be quicker) for about a total of an hour.

2. durag your hair and spray it with a water bottle. now you can do something important like eat lunch, or do your homework. after about an hour, remove and brush for 5 mins with the softy. add in some activator, and brush for 10 more mins then do-rag for the night.

3. wake up and take a sower. wash hair and brush. brush hair dry when you get out. add some carrot creme and brush in, then du-rag. for an hour or so and then brush through out the day.

4. this time before you go to bed, apply more carrot creme. brush and du-rag, but put a stocking cap OVER the du-rag

5. repeat step 3 through for 5 days, and on the 6th, do steps 1 and 2.

tips. make sure you brush in the right direction, to avoid crooked waves. their going to be coming in pretty quickly, so do the best you can to brush perfectly, and don't forget the back, behind the ears, the hairline, or the crown, or you'll have nappy patches. s-curl stylin spray would be a good edition before you put in the gel, but its not mandatory.

what to do with your waves.

6.okay, so you finally have waves! KEEP BRUSHING, or they'll get messy and fade.

7. (for strong hold for long or thick hair) when you got out, and you want to define your waves, get some 360 waves pomade. apply 3 hours before heading out. apply then du-rag, or, apply night before and du-rag over night

8. (for thin or short hair) get spartan greese free wave hold. this add shine. apply as you would pomade.

see before my method, and after pics

Muszik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muszik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2007 at 5:54pm
k wave cap & du rage.. dont they serve the same purpose? or is one better to have is
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 1:12pm
Originally posted by Muszik Muszik wrote:

k wave cap & du rage.. dont they serve the same purpose? or is one better to have is

Basically, the same purpose.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 3:24pm
yep, but when i use a wave cap by itself and take it off it lifts my hair up (especially when i'm wolfin)

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 3:34pm

WAVE CAP WHEN YOUR HAIR IS SHORT WHEN WOLFING USE DURAG OR CASHMETH

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

yep, but when i use a wave cap by itself and take it off it lifts my hair up (especially when i'm wolfin)

I wear two wave caps for more compression.  When I take them off, I am careful not to lift my hair up.  It takes practice.
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2007 at 11:09pm
I've never heard of 2 wave caps b4? Seems like that would be too much compresssion.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 8:24am
Originally posted by twingotti twingotti wrote:

I've never heard of 2 wave caps b4? Seems like that would be too much compresssion.

Most times, two wave caps compresses my hair faster and I like the compressed look.

Also, if I wear one wave cap at night, it tends to slide around and mess up my pattern.  But with two, I get a more secure hold.

S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 12:42pm
use the cash meth it works alot better!!!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by S.C. King S.C. King wrote:

use the cash meth it works alot better!!!

I don't like durags.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 3:17pm

its up to you but what are the reason that you don't like du rags? getting that line on the back of your head separating your hair? it being uncomfortable? Yea, my method involves a du rag but you're not tying it so you're avoiding those problems.

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 3:34pm

If you put the first wave cap over your ears and the second above your ears, you can eliminate the durag line problem and still have the comfortable fit of a wave cap.  I guess this is the Wave Connection wave cap method.

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 4:54pm

LOL YEAH

360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2007 at 9:32pm
lol
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2007 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

If you put the first wave cap over your ears and the second above your ears, you can eliminate the durag line problem and still have the comfortable fit of a wave cap.  I guess this is the Wave Connection wave cap method.

damn wave connec.....imma have to try that one

copyright that sh*t
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2007 at 11:13am
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

damn wave connec.....imma have to try that one

copyright that sh*t

lol.

Edited by wave connection - April 24 2007 at 11:13am
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 4:15pm
lol
waves_r_so_soft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waves_r_so_soft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2007 at 9:47pm
yo, stormyseas, about how long it take u to get waves with that method? like between ur before and after pic?
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2007 at 5:04pm
stormy seas is gone he hasn't been here in a very long time.
S.L.A.B. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.L.A.B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 12:03am
yo, its stromy seas here
i gave up the wave game
i been through buzz cuts, fros and braids
but aint nothin like the waves

but yo, two weeks between pics

[QUOTE=25cent]thats a old time waver named stormy seas he got waves trust me [/QUOTE]
founder of the 180 meths

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic