Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow To Make Your Waves Thick And Show???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Treezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Treezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How To Make Your Waves Thick And Show???
    Posted: January 25 2005 at 7:12pm
yea thatz real talk...brush and keep your hair moisturized....let it gro a lil bit cuz i think u gotta be thick to get thick.....then in time as u get cutz, they should stay deep......
You might catch the King with a singer/
but touchin my doorbell's the only way I put a ring on your finger/-Lloyd Banks
LuckyLuchiano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckyLuchiano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 7:03pm
yeah grow yo ish

da thing im stuck on right now is if i showed treat my hair like i was still trainig it ( using no pomade use moisturiser and Lets Jam)

or showed i jus go along and use pomade and stuff
so far i been puttin grease in my hair so i dont know

and should i b brushin as if i didnt have waves ( uknow brushin 24/7)
fpsfinest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fpsfinest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 6:55pm
like u said i think growin ur hair out and continuing ur brushing is the best method for deepness, i use duke pomade(got that from vgizzle i think) and that gives me a lotta shine and holds it down good, and it aint as heavy as some other pomades. but overall juss make sure u brushin
ADIAMOND08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADIAMOND08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 3:04pm
Look for the pomades and hair spray's that give u the most shine. Also, try murray's pomade for a good hold!
BlkWavePusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 8:13am
Originally posted by ADIAMOND08 ADIAMOND08 wrote:

Brush, brush, brush !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the only way I know of. I've been brushing since the middle of June and the deepness just comes with time. In the meantime there are different pomades and gels u can use to give them some shine and hold to make em stand out more, but all u gotta do is brush.

i got you,,,look i got tight waves now, im waiting on my hair to grow, so i can get the real deep waves, but in the mean time what else i gotta use to make my waves stand out now???????
I CHANGED MY METHOD, IF IT WORKS I WILL SIGNATURE IT!

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
ADIAMOND08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ADIAMOND08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 8:03am
Brush, brush, brush !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's the only way I know of. I've been brushing since the middle of June and the deepness just comes with time. In the meantime there are different pomades and gels u can use to give them some shine and hold to make em stand out more, but all u gotta do is brush.
BlkWavePusha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkWavePusha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 8:00am
I got clean waves, i been sayin ima take new pics but, i never got down to it,, i'll take some pics soon...

well my waves are tight, but i want thick wave that you can see easy!!

give me tip's

**TaMpA FlOrIdA**
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic