Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which celebrities wear wigs???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
cin10dy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cin10dy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2013 at 6:59pm
Cheap hair wigs of different styles and types online wholesale buy hair wigs online
Cheslockes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheslockes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2014 at 10:26pm
Female celebrities have long been wearing wigs over their heads, from Tina Turner to Cher. Both Tina Turner and Chere were a bit older when their blatant wig-wearing began and they were appealing to a somewhat older demographic. Beyonce is what I call a repeat offender when it comes to a visible lace-front. With all the practice she’s had wearing wigs, you would think she’d know how to make her wig tape unnoticeable. Google Beyonce and wig tape and you will see what I mean. It’s so obvious that the hair is not real.You can find more celebrity lace wigs in the IZIWIG.

Edited by Cheslockes - March 26 2014 at 10:28pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2014 at 11:48am
Thank you for that.
jug jug to dirty ears
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2014 at 6:57pm
I can't believe you put a link to that wig seller site. They use found photos of all sorts of celebs, most of whom are not wearing wigs and are doubtless doing so illegally. I don't know why someone isn't suing them. Alyssa Milano's mother used to run a company that ferreted out and sued websites using celeb pics without permission. This outfit definitely using those images for financial gain, so they completely qualify for lawsuit.
kaissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2014 at 1:57pm
oh?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic