Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOT FUNNY SHYT!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
J Mos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J Mos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OT FUNNY SHYT!
    Posted: January 25 2005 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by and1mildsauce and1mildsauce wrote:

HAHA THATS SUM FUKIN FUNNY SH1T!!! HAHA.. DAMN.. THAT NIGGA AINT NO THUG OBVIUOLSLY.. IF HE LET SOME WHITE BOY PUNK HIM L0L..NICE UPDATE CUZIN
thug or not...not 2 many real "thugs" can beat an all-state wrestler one on one...nowdayz "thugs" either jump niggaz or pop niggaz...nobody fight fair no more
"rappers not from Cali like to copy 'Pac hella/
so in every song I give my 'state props' like Roc-a-Fella"

1 plus 2

RedMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 4:48pm
Thats what that fake ass NIGGA GETS lol he deserved it. Even if your a thug you still should have respect for people.
S1eepyB0y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S1eepyB0y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 4:05pm
lol white america striking back
New Wave Site EVERYBODY COME HERE www.360waves.net/forums twista runnin things now
GME12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GME12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 4:00pm
lol but that whiteboy is stupid what if the nicca had a piece i know some niggas that would pop the cannon rather than get punked like that.
Official DreamTeam Member
http://dreamteam360.net

''niccas think where im from is all play,
we got kids out here clappin like graduation day''
whatever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 3:45pm
loool
whatever nigga im still brushin!
NewEraOg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewEraOg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by spinnin spinnin wrote:

looool thats some funny shyt i wish i was there!
Official Dream Team Member
http://dreamteam360.net
Dream Team Website

http://community.webshots.com/user/neweraog1

and1mildsauce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote and1mildsauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 3:09pm
HAHA THATS SUM FUKIN FUNNY SH1T!!! HAHA.. DAMN.. THAT NIGGA AINT NO THUG OBVIUOLSLY.. IF HE LET SOME WHITE BOY PUNK HIM L0L..NICE UPDATE CUZIN
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 3:07pm
looool thats some funny shyt i wish i was there!
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 2:58pm
LAST NIGHT I WENT TO A CROWDED TACO BELL TO GET SOMETHING TO EAT.WHILE I WAS THERE WAITING INLINE SOME THUG AZZ NIGGAS CAME IN SAGGING TALKING SHYT THE WHOLE NINE,SO ONE NIGGA TRYS TO CUT IN FRONT OF THE WHITE BOY IN HIS GIRL.LOL THE WHITBOY SAYS EXCUSE ME SIR BUT I WAS IN LINE.THE BROTHER SAYS GET THE FUK OUT OF HERE WHITEBOY WHAT YOU GOING TO DO?THE WHITBOY SAYS KNOW DISRESPECT BUT I HAVE BEEN WAITING HERE LONG.THE BROTHER SAY GET THE FUK OUT OF MY FACE.THE WHITEBOY SAY CAN I TALK TO YOU OUTSIDE.IM LIKE IF THEY TRY TO JUMP THIS WHITEBOY IM BREAKING IT UP.THEY GET OUTSIDE THE BROTHER GETS ON HIS TOES LIKE HE IS GOING TO BRING THE DRAMA.THE WHITEBOY GRABS HIM PUTS THIS NIGGA OFF IN SO MENY LOCKS AND CHOKE HOLDS ITS REDICULOUS THE BROTHER YELLING LIKE A GIRL GET OFF ME MAN,HIS BUDDIES ARE CRACKING UP,IM CRACKING UP APPARENTLY THE WHITEBOY WAS A ALLSTATE CHAMPION WRESTLER.LOL
We climb together on this site!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic