Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI seen some new joint

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rence199 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence199 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I seen some new joint
    Posted: January 26 2005 at 2:20pm
Yo me and my niggas were walking by this beauty salon and we seen some **** for waves. It was called Spartan. It came in this box. Is that a wave kit?
WaveKingSup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaveKingSup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2005 at 2:20pm
Never heard of it but wanta hear more.
masonbetha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote masonbetha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2005 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Rence199 Rence199 wrote:

Yo me and my niggas were walking by this beauty salon and we seen some **** for waves. It was called Spartan. It came in this box. Is that a wave kit?
its a wave holding cream to make your waves seem more visible dont use it unless u have some waves at lest

wavenup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavenup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2005 at 4:00pm
Yeah thats a wave kit, if you look you will see the guy on a box wit straight hair and on the right side theres a nigga wit a jerry curl

before i was serious in the wave game I used this kit, dont do that, be natural. it fu@@ed my wave pattern up and I eventually started over again, and plus them fake waves dont last that long, you keep this little bottle on you to keep the waves lookin fresh.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic