Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Graduated bob for me?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Graduated bob for me?
    Posted: March 03 2006 at 11:26am
Did anyone else notice that the girl in the bobhaircuts startpage,was supposed to be jill valentine from resident evil.And not the movie the game.Isnt that sad I knew that,lol.
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 1:44am

I love the BOB site! ;) Even though now my hair is growing towards a shoulder length.

However, I've had Bobs styles before, and they are classic, and a bit sexy too(in my opinion).

Hey Happy "Early" Spring! to You All!;) May God Bless You All!!! :)

Love, Katie, (a Happy Newlywed);)

God Bless,...
Katie
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 2:57pm
some cool pics there
Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
Tiffany91382 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany91382 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 9:57am
Thanks so much for your help.  The photobucket site is extremely helpful.  I'm glad you guys knew what I wanted even though I didn't know how to describe it!
cyhairctr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cyhairctr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 8:23am
http://photobucket.com/albums/b94/alinehair/

Try this.  What your describing sounds backwards to me.  usually it is shorter at the nape.  Check this out if it doesn't help I may have some others I can get to you.

send me a pic I will see what I can do!
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2006 at 7:32am

Tiffany,

Try this site:

http://www.bobhaircuts.com/worship_bobs.php

Tons of bob pics.

Tiffany91382 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany91382 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2006 at 1:40pm
Currently I have my hair almost to my shoulders, a little bit shorter in back but longer in front.  I want to get a graduated bob so that the angle is much more drastic than it is now, but without buzzing in the back.  Anybody know where I can get a picture to show my stylist?  I can't find a good picture of the back like I want it, shorter on top and longer as it goes to the nape of my neck.  (See I don't know how to describe it, that's my problem)  If someone could even help me out with how to describe to my stylist what I want I would appreciate it.  HELP!  Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic