Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

diane lane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 1:01pm
Kramer thanks for the Time photo. Katherine I guess there wasn't any pics? That I would love to seen. Thanks.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 8:38pm

Originally posted by natasha natasha wrote:

Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

I thought I was providing some helpful advice.

It's just too bad that your "helpful advice" was so completely off topic. This board is about Celebrity Hair -- not about cancer research, anti-smoking campaigns etc. And who were you providing that "helpful advice" for, anyway? You really think Diane Lane is reading this forum?
My suggestions directly followed the TOPIC, which was introduced by Morgan. I get the feeling that I've hurt the feelings of a smoker.

I can't remember ever seeing a bad photo of Diane Lane, with short hair, long hair or in between hair. There are lots of great photos of her on the Diane Lane group on Yahoo. I tried posting them, but they wouldn't show up.

http://movies.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/Diane_Lane/photos

Edited by Kramer
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

I get the feeling that I've hurt the feelings of a smoker.

Nope, no smoker here. Quit eight years ago. ;)

I'm just really tired of people posting all sorts of bullsh*t reasons why women shouldn't cut their hair, why cutting their hair for any reason makes them a stupid person, or what they should do instead of cutting it.

And no, you've not "hurt the feelings of a short-hair-fanatic" (or whatever you call someone who's not totally opposed to the idea of a woman cutting her hair once in a while). I loved Diane Lane's long hair in "Murder at 1600". But that doesn't mean she has to look that way for the rest of her life.

Edited by natasha
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2006 at 6:49am

I noticed you ignored/avoided two of my earlier points here:

B. Typing what you did may have shown you don't think I had the right to say what I said here, but if it's so useless, why even bother? Move on.

C. Everything I wrote is entirely true. Don't you believe a boycott on smoking would have more of an impact than cutting off your hair?

As I also stated, Diane Lane looks amazing in any hairstyle -- short, long or in between. So this hasn't been a list of reasons why she shouldn't cut her hair.

Are you going to swear again to make your next point? I really enjoy it when girls swear.

Another one of Diane's sexy hairstyles can be found here:

http://www.tccandler.com/diane_lane_hs_smile.jpg

Katherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2006 at 8:07am

Mike, no photos, sorry.  It was a long ago issue of Seventeen magazine of my sister's that was not saved!  I'm not even sure if there were photos of her haircut.  I think it was an interview where she described them cutting off 8 inches at a time 3 different times.

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2006 at 9:27am

LMAO!!!!  Krammer and fellings?  Now thats funny!

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2006 at 2:12pm
Katherine thank you for answering.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic