Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Show-off first post! Pic heavy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LibraOftheStars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LibraOftheStars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Show-off first post! Pic heavy
    Posted: March 01 2006 at 9:41pm

Hey there! I've been lurking around here for a while. I found a link to this board from another hair board. Well, all I can say is this place is a WEALTH of knowledge!! So glad I found you!

I thought my first post should be a show off! ^.^ I mean I am beside myself with joy with this install... much better than my last. I had all this 10, and 10/613 blend laying around. I dyed the blend with this black dye I had laying around... the deposite only kind... I think that is what it is called. The kind that doesn't require a chemical reaction. Well it turned out to be a purply brown. It inspired me to dye a little two inch long bit this pretty deep red. I tried curling it a little... meh my hair doesn't hold a curl too well, but I was really pleased with it.  I used latex glue with wefts by Shake n Go hair. It's cheap $30 a pack, but it holds up pretty well with good care. Defintly not the kind you reuse, but lasts about a month and then you toss it. (I can't affored the good stuff like LUSH yet.) So on to photos.

Before

Colors:

Red, pruply brown, and 10

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 10:11pm

Absolutely gorgeous girl! And welcome to the board!

Is the shake n go synthetic?

Your member ID looks familiar, are you a poster on Quinnsters board?

LibraOftheStars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LibraOftheStars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 10:18pm
Yup! I'm on Quinnsters. I use the Milky Way line by Shake n go. It's human hair.
lwray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lwray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 10:20pm
I LOVE the color, and you are so cute!

I'm a huge fan of the red - I used to have my whole head that color (the real hair!)
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 10:23pm
ahhh ok yeah Quinnsters! Again your hair looks GREAT and its good to have you here!
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2006 at 12:01am
Great job! I love the colors you chose, I'm a big fan of the red!
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2006 at 1:12am

very good- you have very nice strong features.

Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
sammyJB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammyJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2006 at 7:24am

Looks lovely and thick.

I love thick hair..

Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 11:41am
Very beautiful! You look almost exactly like my friend.... just wonderful! I'm so jealous!
~* Bambi Lee *~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic