Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hats

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Do You Wear any kind of Hat/ if so what kind?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [16.67%]
4 [33.33%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [8.33%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [41.67%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hats
    Posted: March 03 2006 at 2:31pm

Hi everyone!

Practically one year ago, I bought a fun hat. It's a pink plaid(pale pink) I'm not sure of the "Kind" of hat(what it's called) I'll try to describe it for You, ok.

It is a wool blend and has a small brim, and fits close on the head, and looks best worn tilted on the side, like alot of stars wear these hats. I hope that helps.

So,... anyway,.. I look great, and am warm, and feel different, like someone special while I wear my hat. It goes great with almost anything I wear. It is fun, and functional for all seasons(except summer).

I hope to hear from as many of you about your favorite hat/s You have started wearing, no matter what your hair looks like, ok! ok, cool;)

Love, Katie...

God Bless,...
Katie
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 9:07am

Hi,

Apparently no one out there likes hats,?...

Sorry about the poll,...I guess I was wasting yours and my time.

God Bless,...
Katie
redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 12:13pm
Hey Katie I like hats!

I wear a wide brimmed hat in summer otherwise I end up fried to a crisp. Redhead skin + the sun = pain
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 12:39pm

Sarah! You made my day!

Finally someone admitted to needing/and wearing a hat! That's cool!

I hear ya, about the redhair and fair skin, that's me too.

I usually wear SPF #50 sunblock, and a pink(pale pink) with an embroidered white W on the top, which stands for Wisconsin, my State I live in, or;...The mental state I'm sometimes in, like "W"= WEIRD<...LOL!

Thanks,;)

Love, Katie;)

God Bless,...
Katie
Carolredskirt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carolredskirt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 9:54pm
I prefer wearing scarves over my head. It is more feminine.
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2006 at 10:12pm
When my hair was short I wore baseball caps.

Then when it grew longer and I got a job I tucked my ponytail under the baseball cap. That was 6 years ago.

I recently briefly wore a baseball cap while painting the house.

I did wear a cowboy hat a few times but it was a hat I bought at a country music concert and then wore to other concerts.

My vote on the poll is baseball caps. No tilting.

Edited by PurpleBubba - March 03 2008 at 12:54pm
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 11:32am
I love my fitteds
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2009 at 12:46am
Hate hats on women. Is hate too strong a word? No, it's not.
Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic