Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

best kind of curlers?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
burninlove214 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote burninlove214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: best kind of curlers?
    Posted: March 08 2006 at 2:22pm

Hey everyone,

I need some help... I have shoulder length fine blond hair, and i need to curl my layers out for a performance group that i am in. I would normally use a 1 inch curling iron, curling from the ends and then wrapping all the up to roots (not spiral curls though, just to get a big, poofy curl at the bottom) to acheive this look, however, we don't always have time for all of that... so I was wondering if anyone had any advice on what the best kind of roller/curler would be to acheive that big curl, voluminous curling iron looking style? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Courtney

demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 6:51pm
I have had some success with velcro rollers.  Just stick a bunch of big ones in, spray with a strong hold hair spray, blast with a hot hairdryer and wait.  In about 10 minutes you will have nice volume (or curl depending on the size of the rollers).  Pick out each curl (do not run a brush or comb through as it will cause the curl to fall out), spray lightly and go.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic