Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what celebrity do u look like?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2006 at 2:39pm
You look like a swedish/greek singer called Elena Paparizou, Search for her on google.. And also you remind me of a girl in the tv - show popular. 
Sakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2006 at 8:43pm
Vicky was that directed at me?

layla, lol old crazy a$$ cher or young cher?
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2006 at 6:26am

Hi Vicky,

You know You're right, Shannon Doherty is prettier than Wynonna Ryder. I just was going through a wannabe Wynonna Ryder look faze back in the day,...LOL!

So anyway, How are You vicky, Pm me when you can, Thanks,.. Bye for now,...;)

God Bless,...
Katie
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2006 at 10:20am
Sakeenah: Yeah that was directed to you 

Hi katay, I've been buisy with school and work. I'll pm as soon as things quiet down
Ashley Rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashley Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 1:23pm
I agree you look like Angelina Jolie like some of the other posters mentioned.  As for me, I've been told I look like Christina Ricci (which I'll take as a compliment because I think she's pretty, but I can see that she's one of those people where not everyone would agree because she's got a bit of an unusual look).
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 2:34pm
Don't we have any other celebrity look alikes here?
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 12:15pm
hs

Edited by amymusic - January 15 2007 at 11:42pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 12:21pm
You have great eyes, Amy. And you sure look better dark.
elio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 12:46pm
I've heard Angelina, too. Unfortunately I don't see it myself (maybe in some pics, but not irl).

Edited by elio
All I want is all I need.
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 1:14pm

I think all of us are beautiful..and if we resemble anyone famous, even better;)

God Bless,...
Katie
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 3:25pm
Elio: Is that you? You look alot like angie..

It seems we have a few angies in here

Edited by Vicky
caramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 5:21pm
oh wow, people have told me i resemble tons of celebreties! check out the conflicts between the looks of paris hilton (but w/ black hair), angelina jolie, and adrianna lima!  so obviously, i look like none of those, or the many others people claim i somehow resemble.. i think i resemble me lol, and that's about it... here's a shot of my face:

Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 7:10pm
Not Cher in a bad way or anything. When I saw your pic I just thought Cher. 
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 8:28pm

Originally posted by caramel caramel wrote:

oh wow, people have told me i resemble tons of celebreties! check out the conflicts between the looks of paris hilton (but w/ black hair), angelina jolie, and adrianna lima!  so obviously, i look like none of those, or the many others people claim i somehow resemble.. i think i resemble me lol, and that's about it... here's a shot of my face:

Hey Caramel, I think you look like the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls...Nicole, I think is her name.

RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
caramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by horselover_1625 horselover_1625 wrote:

Hey Caramel, I think you look like the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls...Nicole, I think is her name.

isn't that the girl that sings "don't u wish ur gf was hot like me"... i've heard that one from a guy friend of mine, it was an awkward moment lol.. she's pretty, i can see the resemblence of course! lol jk... i think it's the just the hair and the skin color, maybe the sharp features as well.. but her eyes are much bigger than mine, nose and mouth look different too.. i dunno
Lisa9232 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa9232 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 9:31pm

Yes, caramel, she is talking about that song leader(I like that song)! I think you look like her, too and yes, I agree, she is pretty! All the girl's on The Pussycat Doll's are !!!!! I have never had anyone tell me who I look like except my brother told me I hald hair like Michael Jackson! YUCK HE SUCKS!!!!! It's cause my hair is REALLY poofy when I wake up and he comes home for lunch at 11:00 and I usally don't fix my hair til 12:30 or so......or if I know company is coming!!! He's insane! I'll put a picture of me  hair in a little while!                                                                    

******LISA******

Without God all things are impossible!But with God all things are possible! ~~~Lisa9232~~~
caramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 10:51pm
is she indian? she looks like it, but "nicole" isn't too indian of a name ... waiting for ur pic lisa
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 9:40am

Edited by amymusic - January 15 2007 at 11:42pm
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 10:07am

Wow! Seriously, You girls should all be models, or famous yourselves!

I'm a Shannon Doherty look alike in some ways. How boring, right?

Oh that's life.

I like that punky blonde Pussy cat Doll! She slides down the railing of the stairs in their first video(Don't cha). I also love the other "Dolls":)

God Bless,...
Katie
caramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 1:17pm
amy- i'm so jealous of ur eyes! they're so gorgeous ... we need to talk about how u do ur eye makeup, i'm obsessed with eye makeup.. you should make a new topic in the cosmetics sections for eye makeup tips lol

katie- that's not boring! i think shannon doherty is really pretty, but ur probably even prettier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic