Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Progression of Wave Forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yung Hu$tla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yung Hu$tla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Progression of Wave Forum
    Posted: March 09 2006 at 10:08pm
From the last time i came here,like last year, this forum has really grownand ther are more people with waves I am shocked to see this much improvement in the forum and the waves. good job
hustlin to get 360 gotta keep on brushing
brush-dem-naps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush-dem-naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 10:58pm
mayne...waves is on tha rise...dudes is lookin TOO clean wit there fits and fresh kicks wit some dippin waves and a good line! of course more cats is gonna wanna do tha same.!(but waves take hard work, thats why they STILL so original..people is too lazy..anybody can grow there hair for braids or dreads)

*Grab Tha Brush And Lets Spin*
swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 10:51am
lol i feel u mayunnn. In my college u got so much guyz tying 2 wave and tin. its da new trend man, and girls jus love feeling the texture. "Why is your hair so soft and smooth man" Dats all i hear from dem chicks
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
oceanomics180 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 1:58pm
yea kid i was one of those cats with the braids like not to long ago..like a year or 2 maybe...but yea the waves are the chit right now tho...but yeah they have de chickers on dem nicely...wanna touch and caress them...
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 4:02pm
yep waves is da new da fad but as brush dem naps said people are too lazy to work for em. i like the idea of having to work for em rather then using a kit and take da easy way out
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
detroitballa313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote detroitballa313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 6:55pm
I don't got them yet, but my hair is lookin betta than eva...more smooth and not so nappy.Everybody say they can see small wave lines commin up, I can't tho (maybe when I cut my hair)
Started my quest for 360s
Tuesday Feb. 28,2006
thenumber1lon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenumber1lon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 9:19pm
yeah i guess, this wave forum has really grown.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic