Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Cut Advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
InvisibleViolet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote InvisibleViolet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Cut Advice
    Posted: March 10 2006 at 2:01am

Theres a crappy picture for reference. Do you think an Inverted bob  would look good  on me?  I also want either purple or red streaks in my hair but not a whole bunch.I'm 20 years old so I don't want anything that will make me look any younger then I already do. Here's pictures of the haircut I'm talking about.

trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 3:40am

That hairstyle is very pretty and it looks sophisticated, I think it would look great on you.  If you are concerned about looking young, though, you might want to re-think the purple and red streaks.

Good luck!

p.s. You might get a better response if you post on one of the Hair boards, e.g. Short Hair, rather than here in Cosmetics.

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2006 at 8:44am

I Like that Inverted Bob,...Looks great!

I was thinking at least a year ago about an inverted Bob style. But I'm such a procrastinator!

As for streaks of purple, or red, if you have thin sparingly strand colored you'll look hip, young, but I'm sure still sophistecated.

I remember twice in the last year I colored(using L'oreal Colour rays) Fushia Pink, but I did it myself, and used big streaks, it was a bit much, but my future in laws didn't mind, so I didn't either,..;)

God Bless,...
Katie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic