Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Updo How-Tos?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gizmo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizmo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Updo How-Tos?
    Posted: March 12 2006 at 3:17pm
Are there any good websites that show you how to do updos with picture guides and whatnot?

I can do the simple basics: ponytails, pigtails, regular braids, and buns. But I'm pretty lost when it comes to all the cute updos I see on TV and in magazines these days.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2006 at 8:26am
Hi,

Please check out the columns on the top menu bar.  We have over 100 articles on "How To" with updos and Prom and Wedding styles.  We have over 10,000 articles on hair alone and there are over 5,000 images in our Gallery.

Good luck to you. 

Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Charlene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 12:52pm

Gizmo, Sure just go to Gooogle, type in Up-Do hairstyles. There are lots of links with pics,even books and videos you can buy.

Good Luck

Edited by Charlene - July 12 2006 at 12:57pm
have fun get your hair done.
byrddesigns View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote byrddesigns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 9:50am
I have just posted some how to videos on my web site showing you how to create a French Twist or a simple bun.

They are listed at http://www.byrddesigns.com/updo.php
Jaime Byrd
Designer of Byrd Designs
Aloloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aloloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2008 at 1:57pm
Try pursebuzz.com, there are some good tutorials there
~~~~~Hey~~~~~
LexLuv101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LexLuv101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2008 at 1:12pm
There are many youtube videos

Also, Dressy Tresses is one of the best (besides here of course)
http://www.dressytresses.com/hair/gallery/default.asp

Edited by LexLuv101 - April 24 2008 at 1:51pm
raychelnorberg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raychelnorberg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2011 at 2:16pm
youtube has so many how-to videos on hair, you could spend eternity learning cool stuff. I have some posted that you are welcome to check out.
http://www.youtube.com/user/raychelnorberg?feature=mhee
BeautyGeek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyGeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2013 at 10:37pm
try a sock bun they are super super cute and easy!!

heres a video on how to do one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WjzB2Tbg0g
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic