Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Latest News!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Latest News!!
    Posted: March 16 2006 at 5:59pm
Busy busy past weeks in the soaping industry. I have two more franchise stores to fill and a total of three countries my products are now going to and I'm just barely able to keep up. I'm literally working 100 hours per week. I'll cry as soon as I can wipe the smile off my face as I've been working toward this point for the past three years. Wooot! Yesterday I *finally* cut the strings to my job, reducing my hours, and now the shrinkies site is going to have to go as well. I cannot do it all though I'd love to. Sooooooooooo...everything must go. If there's anything any of you want in bulk, let me know...it's all negotiable.

sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 6:35pm

Congrats Amm on the soap business! Although Im sad to see shrinkies.net go.....

Shirilyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shirilyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 6:58pm

So Amm, where else could we purchase the shrinkies if you will no longer be selling them? I had all the places that I was going to use for ordering in line, now I have to start over.

Shiry

http://www.myspace.com/texashairextensionqueen
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 7:05pm
There are plenty of sites with them! Kristen from yourhairshop sells them and Aphrodite sells them now on her site.
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 9:03pm
No!! Congrats! But, I'm going to be greedy and sulk

Where am I going to buy everything from?? Oh my!
neosoulsenhora View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neosoulsenhora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 9:58pm
Amm: I'm sending you a pm

metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 10:08pm
I'm really happy for you AMM.  Good luck with the new business!
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 10:15pm
Amm--will Elite ever be on sale too??

That might help me get over my sadness of your site being gone!
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 10:47pm

WOW a celebrity in our presence!!!

rock on amm, you certainly deserve it

congradulations amm!!!!

Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 12:14am
Good luck, amm!

Edited by Syren123
Synne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 12:20am
Originally posted by sherrie215 sherrie215 wrote:

Congrats Amm on the soap business! Although Im sad to see shrinkies.net go.....

From me to .. and .

I have emailed you.

Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 12:27am
Oolong salutes amm:

Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 4:28am
I'm in mourning lol x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
ccross6032 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccross6032 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 7:50am

amm i totally understand your need to cut back, of course. you always were such a great seller in that you tell it like it is, and money was never the bottom line - shrinkies.net will be sorely missed but best of luck!!!

cheryl

OhSoSassy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhSoSassy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 10:12am

Hello, Amm!

First of all, CONGRATS!! It is tough and very hard work trying to break into any industry and work at your own business. You have done so very successfully- and have been honest and deticated to providing high quality customer service and products along the way. Obviously it has paid off for you and sounds os if it will continue to. That's wonderful!

It will be sad to see your fab site go- but I have enjoyed the ride while it has lasted.  

Good luck with all you do- I wish you nothing but the very best!

XOXO   Anna
EmilyStrange View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmilyStrange Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 7:06pm
Hmm well I'm still desperate for some of the uncoloured Elite.  Please please please?  I've sort of given up hope but heh, if you don't ask you don't get!
Shirilyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shirilyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 8:04pm

Okay the others sell them, but are they lined with adhesive?

Thanks, Shiry

http://www.myspace.com/texashairextensionqueen
longhairaddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhairaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2006 at 2:12am
Wow, I've only been around for a short while and I really loved your site.  I'm sorry to see it go!  Could you direct your shrinkies.net lovers on where to buy the silicone lined microrings?  I had great luck with them, some of the others I had bought were hard to open.  I would appreciate it!!!!!
Wearing 22" 8oz Tease I tips installed with silicone microrings.
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 12:40am

Congratulations, AMM!

I, too, am sad to see shrinkies.net go, but your soap venture sounds fantastic! Please keep us updated on your progress, where they're available, and such.

xoxox

Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 5:54am
I cant really add anything more to whats already been said, but I will say that Im very happy that all your hard work has paid off, and you couldnt deserve it more
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic