Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

would this stuff remove Black...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Timothy miles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Timothy miles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: would this stuff remove Black...
    Posted: March 17 2006 at 3:28pm

Semi Permanent Hair color.

Basically i want to go blonde which is closer to my natural brown color than Black. Basically last June i dyed my hair black semi permanent, i began to fade so about a week later i redyed it Black again, left it and about 3 or 4 weeks later i re dyed it black semi permanent again. It had faded to dark brown before that time redying it. I then decided to grow it out....so i waited and waited and it didn't grow there was no noticeable difference so in September i redyed it black semi permanent because people kept annoying me with comments about the roots.

I havn't dyed it since then. At the moment my roots are ony slightly visible on top and the rest of my hair is like a dark brown color and when the light shines on it it turns a reddy brown. The color just isn't budging. I want to get my hair done in a certain style but don't want my hair bleached (my hair is long, you can see the style i want, i posted it a few days ago) the color i have is very gradually fading but way too slow for my liking.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GOLDWELL-colour-remover-OH-DEAR-made-a -mistake-HAIR_W0QQitemZ5677986547QQcategoryZ31412QQssPageNam eZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i found this stuff on ebay and was wondering if anyone can gie opinions in whether it would work or whether i should just go to the hair dressers and get the problem sorted.

Could anyone help me out also on why it isnt fading?

(Apologies for the Double Post, i wasn't sure where this belonged)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic