Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any Interest in a group order?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Interest in a group order?
    Posted: March 20 2006 at 6:21am

For a long time I used hair from a Korean supplier that was Fabulous...actually the very best hair that I have EVER used! For the past 2 years I couldnt get it anymore....due to many reasons beyond my control. Ive searched for a comparable alternative and have found a few that have been close in my opinion, but I still miss the hair from my Korean supplier.

For you darker haired honeys the options available for Indian remy are wonderful!

So this may be a good option for anyone from say, the lighter brown to blondes. Although they do manufacture dark colors too.

Ive recently been back in contact with him and seem to be making progress at reaching an understanding! Heres the deal....in order for me to buy this hair for my own use, I have to buy in quantity, since this company is the manufacturer Which Im willing to do if the interest in the product is there. So if anyone is interested maybe we can pull together a group order. He has agreed to let me make a smaller order initially for people to try the hair.

The products that Im looking at from him are stick hair...nail hair and wefts. And they stock all lengths from 12 inches to 24 inches. So please post if you have any interest, and in which colors/lengths wefts/nailtip/sticktip etc....

depending on the size of the order there are different price groups.

As an example: (Included in this price are the EMS & Bank transfer fees  from my bank to the Korean bank)

a small order 3.5 ounces of 22 inch hair pretips will be right around $100 for stick or nail tip hair.  22 inch wefts will be about $75

If we can pull together a large order (which I doubt), the prices drop to about $75 for 22inch pretips or about $60 for  22 inch wefts.

If I can get an idea if anyone is interested then I can get a more exact price on everything.

Edited by sherrie215
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 8:28am

Hi Sherrie, how would you compare this hair to the Bohyme? and how much hair do you need to order to get the hair at the cheaper prices you state?

Also does this hair go frizzy or big once washed?

x

Edited by shel221
Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 9:36am
Yeah, I would be interested if I could know a little bit more. I am up for
trying any hair, but I've firured out I need some texture to it to match my
hair. And I've found that more textured hair helps hold the curl, the 2
things I really care about. Otherwise, I'm pretty much game for anything.

Also, color doesn't really matter as long as it's lighter than a dark brown (I
will probably dye it), no real preference of tips (if it's I-tip I'll do a
microlink install, if it's U-tip I'll just melt to down to an I-tip and do
micro, and wefts I'll do protac.) Lately I've been doing the weft thing, so
maybe that would be the best for me. Length too is up in the air. I think
22 and 24 is slightly too long for me to easily manage, so just let me
know how this is looking. I am pretty easy going
gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 10:43am
I'm intregued, but I would want to buy wefts in a #4 or 5, if we do the group order would it have to be the same color hair and the same type (tips or wefts).  Would love to get more info.  Also, is this hair straight or curly?
pinkpanther View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkpanther Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 10:54am
Originally posted by sherrie215 sherrie215 wrote:

a small order 3.5 ounces of 22 inch hair pretips will be right around $100 for stick or nail tip hair. 

Sherrie, I am interested in the stick pretipped but will you know how many strands are there for a 3.5 ounces?  And yes, does it come in silky straight, color 1b?

EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 12:42pm

Hey sherrie,

I would be interested in a weft or possibly 2, depending on when the order goes in and when you need the money.

Im one of those "darker haired honeys" you referred to and Im assuming you can dye this hair? 

Em

SHE human hair blend, 18", #4 with Supertape.
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 2:41pm
I'm interested, Sherrie. Put me on your 'yes' list. I'd be good for 4-6 wefts, if that helps.
Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 5:02pm
how large does the order have to be sherrie?
K-B
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 8:58pm

OK lets see if I can answer some of these questions!

I would compare the hair to Bohyme, actually I like it slightly better than Bohyme. But I have not used this hair for over a year and a half. So I cannot guarantee that it is still as great...thats why I want to do a trial order before placing a huge order! John (owner) claims it is still the same quality of hair.

For this trial/sample order I believe he is going to give me the wholesale (lower) price. After the trial order is when the real pricing kicks in and in order to get the wholesale price I would have to order 100 bundles per length and texture (colors can be mixed to combine total of 100 bundles) to get the lower price...that may not be do-able. But even at the higher price around $100 for 3.5 ounces of hair its a good buy. Those numbers include all the fees that Im aware of at this point. Ive ordered from them many times and never ran into any hidden or extra charges. And shipping is FAST. Once I T/T the payment, I ve always had my order in 3/5 days.

I'm not sure if I can get the textures...I will ask him and post back on that. But the standard stock is straight. It isnt as straight as Bohyme. It does have a bit of a wave after wash, but also straightens out nicely. I think for this sample order he may let me get ANY texture length or type.

I know that they do the tips in 4 thickness the extra thin are a bit more in cost, heres what there website shows

18"
20"
24"
Thick 110 strands
Medium 160 strands
Thin 200 strands
Extra thin 300 strands

You are more than welcome to check out the website yourself

www.hair21.com Its a huge site and a little confusing!

On their color chart 2 is their darkest color called light black/off black. Then 4 is dark brown. FYI the dark colors are a little less in price.

You can get any lengths. I just used 22 inch as an example. If you PM me with what you want exactly...I can PM you with an approximate price. I hope to have a rough order put together by the weekend so I can work out the exact details with John. Then I can get exact prices and get everyones approval before I place the order.

Edited by sherrie215
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 11:25pm
You're right. It's huge. It's kind of like a maze...you click on an icon and then there's a whole other set of icons at the top, and no back button...kinda like Alice in Wonderland!

I'm looking at this stuff called Miracle Permanent Hair Coat Conditioners. Supposed to make the hair silky for over 100 washings or 6 months! I want some of that for sure!

I'm seeing lots of stick and nail hair but no wefts. It's a fun site.

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 11:32pm

your right Ive never seen the wefts on the website anywhere...Ive only discussed it with John via email.

Your not the only one interested in the haircoat! But its $200! Yikes. It makes something like 100 or 200 bottles from the one jar of concentrate!

BirdOfEden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BirdOfEden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 11:51pm

Ooooh, I'd be interested in haircoat!

Sherrie, are the wefts single or double drawn?  I can't use Bohyme because it's way too thin/silky for me.  I actually buy the highest quality hair I can find at the beauty supply store.  It gets ratty, but the texture matches my hair better (dry, bleached).  I'd like to find something softer that doesn't tangle, but Bohyme isn't compatible with me.  Do you think this hair is similar to Bohyme?

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 11:56pm

I will check it out tomorrow Bird. I still have a bundle of the hair21 hair in one of my totes. Ill compare it to Bohyme and get back with you.

I believe the wefts are single drawn...thats another thing I will check into! I believe all of their hair is single drawn.

*Cait* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Cait* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 1:47pm

I am curious.  Is shipping to/from Korea expensive?  I would think that hair doesn't weigh that much.  But curious.

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 6:14pm

The shipping isnt too bad, its a little expensive. What costs are the transfer fees from my bank to the Korean bank and from the Korean bank to the supplier. From my understanding there are 3 bank involved with a foreign transfer.

I sent a letter out to the supplier and asked everyones questions, I generally get a response within a day. SO I will be waiting for his response.

Bird I compared the hair to Bohyme and honestly I think its very comparable to Bohyme, the texture and feel are nearly the same, the strand thickness is almost an exact match. The hair 21 hair feels very slightly softer than Bohyme.

BirdOfEden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BirdOfEden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 9:30am
Waaaaaa!    Oh well.  Is anyone interested in going in on an order of that "Miracle Permanent Hair Coat Conditioners" that's supposed to make the hair silky for over 100 washings or 6 months? 
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 1:25pm
I heard somewhere (couch) BHM that the one of the hair coat stuff is AKA... lush milk.....from well you know
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 4:21pm

Laura - Is this where the lush hair is from then?

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 4:25pm

No this is not Lush hair. I did give Amm my suppliers name along time ago(before Lush hair) and she couldnt work out a deal with him. He wouldnt budge on the 100 bundle minimum. And that ended their negotiations.

As for the haircoat...Im assuming its something similar to lush milk. Im sure all of these hair manufacturers have their own types of products that are similar. The difference between lushmilk and haircoat that I can tell you right now is...Lushmilk you were to apply once a week. The haircoat is a one time deal that is supposed to make the hair stay soft and silky for up to 6 months. I am waiting for answers on the haircoat.

Edited by sherrie215
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 4:30pm

Im really looking forward to this order now as i keep seeing things on the site i like

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic