Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what’s the best pomade/holding grease?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Da Future View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Future Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what’s the best pomade/holding grease?
    Posted: March 22 2006 at 8:12pm
my hair is getting a little thick because i haven't had a cut in about 4 weeks and i feel like i'm losing control of my hair and i need something to help hold it down andi was thinking dax could do the job. what do y'all think?
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 8:18pm
anything thick should do the job such as dax or murrays...sportin waves gold...you get the idea.
disbyaboiij View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disbyaboiij Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 8:20pm
sportin' waves gold (maximum hold) should do it for u
seanjuan84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanjuan84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 8:48pm

murrays, dax, sportin waves max hold, and lets jam orange gel. 

chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 11:12am
any pomade will hold ya hair
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
thenumber1lon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenumber1lon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 11:17am
murrays, dax, sportin waves gld, but make sure that you dont use to much grease.
swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 11:35am
murryys/dax a little amount wit a lil amount of lets jam orange=Good hold pending on ur hair texturemind you.
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
SQUADUP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SQUADUP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 2:51pm
nu nile, dax
Son N.Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son N.Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 5:16pm
sportin waves black can is pretty good
She could be twista
Had her alley to alley, hawai and maui, and cali the valley
Up in white lotus dog you might notice
That you type bogus me I'm quite focus

-Cam'ron

rocawaves23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:06pm
Right now my hair has been growin out for bout 3-4wks and i jus use pink lotion and lets jam. (I stopped usin 360 bout 3 or 4wks ago) And da waves are still spinnin!
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 4:18pm
^ yep pomades aren't necessary. i haven't used pomade for like 2 years. ur probably better without it.
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
Son N.Y View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Son N.Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 6:11pm
but it is good to use pomade cause its strong enuff to keep ya hair from bein dry
She could be twista
Had her alley to alley, hawai and maui, and cali the valley
Up in white lotus dog you might notice
That you type bogus me I'm quite focus

-Cam'ron

Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2006 at 6:53pm

yea go with the sportin waves

Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

rocawaves23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocawaves23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 8:47pm
Yea 360 was/is aight, but i like lets jam.
thenumber1lon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenumber1lon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2006 at 7:19pm
thats the only thing that i like about pomades, is that prevent your hair from becoming dry during the day.
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2006 at 7:27pm
^actually pomade won't keep ur hair from being dry alone...if u choose to use a pomade make sure to condition ur hair thouroughly with a moisturizer first.
brush-dem-naps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush-dem-naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 2:43am
pomades suck. I only use bout a pea size amount after fresh cuts cause i like how it feel/look, but when growin out my hair(which is most of the time) i don't use them because it requires to much to hold my hair down,i'd rather just have the hair grow into natural curls than be weighted down by a big load of grease, but thats just me.

*Grab Tha Brush And Lets Spin*
laidbackkidatl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laidbackkidatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2006 at 11:50am
sport n wave gold can all so try black magic 4 the low cuts

look 2 god for all the real answers.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2006 at 12:23am

brush-dem-naps I smell you but for pomades try sportin waves gold not to much and not to little. basically a nickel size amount for each portion of your dome.

youngboi5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngboi5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2006 at 11:14am
yea sportin waves and lets jam orange are a good combo
Back then i was waven now im 360 im still waven.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic