Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hairloss Products...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
hairhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 11:47am
 still going well, hair now is better than it has been in years. This was a godsend how about you candy
hairhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2006 at 11:19am
 I agree I have been using www.Laserwands.com and have had wonderful results with new growth on top of scalp. After about 4 months i began rogaine with Laserwand and I am thrilled with the thickness of my hair. Ther is solutions for people they may not work for everyone but laserwand was very reasonable cost wise
oddlots View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oddlots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2006 at 2:26am
Roland: I've been on Proscar and Rogaine (5%) in the past, and had good results.  My hairloss slowed, I maintained my crown and sides, and I experience a bit of thickening and overall hair improvement throughout the top.  However, I quite stupidly quit using them, and have lost a TON of hair since quitting the meds.  I'm currently getting BACK on Proscar, and eventually Rogaine (once I figure out how to use it without having an effect on my partial hairpiece).
candyqq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candyqq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 6:12pm
I sure will and I'll post pics also..Take care , C.
Candy
Roland_79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roland_79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 8:37am

Thanks for your re-ply Candy,

The laser comb is used to stimulate the Hair folicles to promote new hair growth right?

Be sure to keep me informed on how your Laser comb is working for you and your friend.

Roland
candyqq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candyqq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 5:32pm
I bought a Laser comb cheap $99.at www.amazinglasercomb.com  and It's only been a month but my hair feels better, like thicker and my mail man had great results so I decide to give it a try. I'll let you know in a month...I also take saw palmetto and Biotin ..anyone here try laser combs ? and does horsetail have any value ?
Candy
Roland_79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roland_79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 3:19pm

I'm a 26 year old male, and have been losing my hair for the last 2 years.

I have been using Nioxin shampoo & Conditioner for the last 6 months, and I feel my hair looks healthier.

Also I have started taking Proscar 5mg (generic Propecia) and Rogaine 5% topical solution, hoping to promote new hair growth.  It's only been 4weeks that I've been using these 2 FDA approved products so therefore too soon to see results.

So, my question is have any of you guy's  used any of these products, and if so, have you had much success?

...Also, I'm interested in knowing if there's another alternative to use for promoting new hair growth? 

and I will say if I do not have any success with these products, I will be looking into a Hairtransplant, as it's my last option.  So, if anyone as had this procedure done please share your experience, as it's very costly and I don't know of anyone who's had it done.

and please feel free to recomend a good hair vitamin that you've had great results with.

Sorry for all the questions...I'm new to this forum, and I can't find anywhere on here were men are talking about hairloss products and what works for them, I only see lots of post for women's hairloss.

Also I've noticed there are several locks out here on Men's Hairloss and the post are all out-dated and you can't reply to them....very interesting? I hope it's not what it looks like.

Hopefully this thread will be posted and keep it going and we all can share new information on hairloss & regrowth solutions.

Thanks guy's!!! 

Roland
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic