Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

false eyelashes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairdos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: false eyelashes
    Posted: March 27 2006 at 7:48pm
I would like to have some information about individual false eyelashes. I have heard that lots of women wear them but do not know which ones are best to use or tips about how to apply and wear them. My eyelashes are short and thin , and I have to use lots of mascara to even make them show up. I considered this idea and would like to find out more about using the lashes. Thanks in advance for any information.
manstoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manstoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 8:53am

I use them all the time, they are very easy if you take your time...

this is what you will need

Pair of tweezers...a surface to place the lashes after you dip the dip in glue (they work best if you let the glue dry for 30 seconds or so before applying them)

Sinceyou are just begininng dip like 3 at a time by the time you get to the last lash the first one will be ready to apply

I curl & put a complete mascara & eyeliner application before I start

Then i start placing them using the tweezers just on the base of the lashes set them on top of the lash area not your skin

Let them dry, I use the clear adhesive...starts out white when it is dry it is clear..after they are dry & you have added as many as you want blend them with your real lashes using another coat of mascara..

If your natural lashes are pretty short & thin or your eyes are small like mine start with the short lashes...it is tempting to buy the longest ones but I rarely if ever use those the shorts just look so fabulous & real only better, if I am going out I just put more for that heavy pamela anderson look...After you are comfortable with it you can try the other lenghths.

Hope this helps...

Edited by manstoppers
hairdos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 4:40pm
Thank you so much for the information! I am going to try appying them soon. I'll let you know if it goes well.
xxsatiation View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxsatiation Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2006 at 9:13pm
false eyelashes = nightmares!! use single lashes, youll be amazed at how much natural they look!
LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic