Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

One of last week’s installs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One of last week’s installs
    Posted: March 31 2006 at 3:44am

This client had the shortest thickest hair I've ever done, it took me 8 hours with colours 4 and 4/22 blended around the top section, done with shrinkies and extend magic xxx I was really pleased with the outcome, I actually didn't think it was dooable.  She loved it, she said she looked like one of her daughters now x

[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 6:19am
Amazing Amanda! That blends so well...looks totally seamless! Great job!
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 6:31am
Gorgeous as always, A.
gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 7:47am

BEAUTIFUL!!!

I can't believe how seamless it is!! 

pinkparadise42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkparadise42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 8:06am

That looks great Amanda!

I really don't think you could ever possibly do an install that is less then perfect!

nicey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 8:11am
omg you should be doing them for the stars..lol you could make a mint not to mention making them look better..lol thats looks great mate xx
louxx
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 8:20am

Excellent work Amanda!  I bet she was over the moon!  8hrs though, you must have been shattered and your feet must have been killing you.

xx

pinkparadise42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkparadise42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 8:21am
Nicey, you are so right!  She should be doing them for the stars!  She would do such a better job then the crappy jobs that most celeb. extensionists do!
ccross6032 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ccross6032 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 8:59am

that's amazing amanda -

how many strands/how much hair do you figure you used?

Naked Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naked Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 9:36am
I love the darker color underneath, I love the multi-tones you do, they
blend so well!! I'm so jealous!! It looks amazing!!!!! She must still be
smiling!
AngelDream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 9:40am
Come to Sweden and do my hair!!!!!!!!!!!  
sarytyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarytyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 10:03am
Amazing job Amanda! 
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 11:39am
Great Job!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 11:41am

Thanks guys .  Now I need a new challenge lol.

I used 8oz of 14inch hair but razored most of it back out lol, such a waste lol lol.

[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 12:05pm
beautiful girl!
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
longhairaddict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhairaddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 2:11pm
That looks really good!  Wow, you are magic ;)
Wearing 22" 8oz Tease I tips installed with silicone microrings.
nicey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 3:59pm
he he she did my hair for me...wooohoo when she is an extensionist to the stars i'll beable to say ive had my hair done by amanda..lol xx
louxx
Synne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2006 at 12:21am

Absolutly stunning Amanda.

I have just done something similar, but my result didn“t come anything near this.

You are a good, and I bow in your presence ...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2006 at 4:06am

Lol you're too funny Synne.  We all have to start somewhere, you'll get better and better chick, I assure you of that.  I love taking on new challenges now especially ones I think, how the heck am I gonna do that lol.

Nicey, you make me chuckle lol x

I_am_Heather View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I_am_Heather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2006 at 6:00am
NICE JOB!!!!She looked so much younger after you did her  hair!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic