Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for WaWa - have PH to trade/sell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for WaWa - have PH to trade/sell
    Posted: April 03 2006 at 12:27pm

Hello ladies... I am looking for WaWa hair in the 20-22" length (tho I MIGHT consider 14") NOT the wavy as I've heard its CRAP, I want either the straight or the french refined textures, and I need Burgundy or 1B/Burg mix, Red Hot or Red Hot/99j mix, and/or the blood red color (shown below)

preferably wefted, tho I might consider bulk. also if anyone has any LG or keratin glue sticks up for grab, I'd love to take them off your hands.

For trade, I have two bundles of plastikhaar, one in Chilli 50mm wavy, still sealed in the bag:

The other is Zimt, it has been opened to check out the color, and put into a big braid to prevent tangling, but not used at all:

I'd be willing to trade for some WaWa, or sell both for $20 + shipping. also, if anyone has any BSS close by that sell WaWa, and you want to pick some up in the above shades to send in trade, then that would work as well.

EDITED TO ADD:

Also have two packs of WaWa in the yaky body wave. one in 1B unopened, one in 99J that was opened to look at it and then put back in the package. I personally did not like the bodywave, and i know there are some others here that felt the same way... however there's always the chance that my trash is someone's treasure. best offer takes the both of them

Thanks!

~Jenn~

Edited by imzadi92
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic