Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Extentionist In Michigan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Need Change View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Need Change Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Extentionist In Michigan
    Posted: April 05 2006 at 4:02pm
 I recently have heard alot about extentions And I'm really interested in having them done but what to be sure to go somewhere with a good rep after reading threw all the info and possible breakage etc. Does anyone know of someone in Michigan? I want them done badly but I'm scared to death. The salon I go to is awesome and has just started doing them. They have done two people so far. One being a stylist. I'm a little scared cause there isn't alot of experience yet. I've thought of doing clip in's my self til they get a few more heads under there belt. :0) What do you think or do you know of anyone around jackson, Ann Arbor Or Lansing area. Th esalon I got to is using Grwat lenghts.
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2006 at 6:17am
Hi I'm in Troy MI. You can check out my site.
www.e-clipssalon.com
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2006 at 4:10am
If you're ever in Illinois, I'm in Chicago:

www.HairAlchemy.com

I have tons of experience, and use a non-adhesive-based method.

-Rae
Hemlock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2006 at 8:49am
I recently had my hair done in Michigan at a salon called Thru Luna's Eyes 248-545-5413 (Nicole). 

The fusion is amazing-I went from 3"-6" bleached layers to a length below my shoulders and you'd never know it to see me now).  If you are looking for a salon in the Ferndale, MI area and want to email me for a reference, please do so. 

I'm not related in any way to the salon or this hairdresser.....I am posting because this forum has helped me a lot and I thought I'd pass along some information too.  Personally, I visited 12 different hair extensionists in my area and Nicole was the one I selected because of her portfolio, experience and how she treated me as a client.
yharris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yharris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 2:39pm
I'm also looking for an extensionist in the Michigan area. I think I want the sew in method because I'm afraid that the other methods will damage my hair! Any finformation is greatly appreciated! I'm hoping to have my hair done before July 10!
Hemlock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 9:52am
I'm not in the extension business but can tell you from my personal experience the fusion method hasn't damaged my fine and over-processed blonde hair.  I've done quite a bit of research so if you want-email me......
Hemlock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hemlock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2006 at 8:03am
Just posting an update......I loved my fusion but am shedding way too much.  I personally checked out Marie87 at E-Clips Salon.  I'm switching to her method of install on 8/31 (shri****s).  Her rates are reasonable, she is very helpful and her work looks amazing.  I can't wait!! 

Will keep this updated for all Michigan people....it's hard to find good extensionists in this city-I've checked out a ton and so far would only reccomend E-Clips or Thru Luna's Eyes.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic