Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

One more question before I begin install

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
asinnamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asinnamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: One more question before I begin install
    Posted: April 08 2006 at 7:50am

Ok, I got my stuff, Lush hair, shrink*** & micro rings, etc...I put in a few of the micro rings last night, just playing around.  I noticed right off that even though the rings didn't show the portion of the bonded stick hair coming out from the bottom of the ring did.  The bond on the hair itself is really shiny & long.  Am I supposed to trim these "sticks" before install, or does the shiny-ness go away??

I've gotta color them first, let everything dry and then go to work...

Thanks for any suggestions!

Amanda

elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2006 at 11:45am

I always trim my pretips before any installation.  I use my handmade tips that I do myself for all  ring installations. That way when I pretip, I can make sure they will be the right size for the rings and also I use cheap glue to pretip. (like Proclaim) 

I save my "good pretipped" hair for fusion installs with shrinkies and keratin pellets.

Don't forget to cover the ring on the very top of the pretipped hair or it could get caught and tangle. Also by trimming the tip before installation you will avoid any see throgh bonding.

Can I ask what you are going to color? The hair or microring? lol

asinnamon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asinnamon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2006 at 12:21pm

The hair , I'm not sure I could color the rings.  I actually have the hair sitting in color right now.  I won't be able to do my install now for a few more days, hubby went and made plans for tonight...

Amanda

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic