Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need your help lip color (pics inside)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need your help lip color (pics inside)
    Posted: April 21 2006 at 8:51am
I remember that book!  My mom had it on the coffee table for YEARS!  I must have flipped through it a hundred times.  I'd love to help but the photos are kind of dark...from what I can see I'd say the russet color may blend better and the light pink may make your lips stand out more.  Usually the thing that blends better is going to be what makes your complexion look smoother and better.  If you need help figuring out which season you are, I may be able to help, let me know.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Happy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2006 at 10:21pm

I am trying to find out the best colors for my skin tone.  I have two photos of me with no makeup on except lipstick.  Out in full sunlight I took the photos. 

So, opinions please.  Does lipstick number 1 or number 2 make my skin look better?  I guess I am not asking which lipstick color is pretty, but which one makes my SKIN COLOR look better?  If neither one of them, then let me know that also.

I am reading the old book called Color me Beautiful from the 1980?  It starts out with finding out if I have blue undertones in my pigment, or red, or orange???  Anyway, the test said to put on pink and put on a russet color and I did it in the photos...~

Ok, be honest. 

Number 1 with light pink liptstick

Number 2 with russet color lipstick

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic