Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bored with my style.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dreamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bored with my style.
    Posted: April 15 2006 at 3:57pm

I am totally bored with the style with my hair, the the extent that I hate it! Could anybody recommend any styles that would suit me? All I know is I want it short, as when I had it long, it was hard to manage as it's very thick.

(Sorry-I can't look at the camera when taking piccies :) )

~Emma
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2006 at 12:02am

How 'bout something like this?

Or maybe even this?

And if you're really ready for short, this is one of my favorites

HAWG
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2006 at 5:56am

Hi,

I like the last haircut. But I look my best with an inverted bob.

God Bless,...
Katie
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2006 at 6:15am

Hey

How about like the middle picture but have the back all layerd  and the length just on your collar. Take the top a little more spikey and the sides just long enough to tuck  behind the ears. I Have cut many of styles like this and I feel that this will work with your facail features.I had my one client come in Saturday afternoon and had got her hair cut very short. She had hair that was about your length and had me cut it in a longer version of a flat-top. It looked good on her and she loved it.It was very simulair to the last picture excpet she had the sides clipperd with a #2 blade. That was a lot of hair cut off and maybe you are not ready for that if you never had short hair before. Just go a little at a time.. She had short hair like this many of times.It' just the first clump of hair that hits the cape shock. I also feel that a isimetric or inverted bob will also work for you. Let us know.

Mike

Edited by mikecuts
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2006 at 8:42am

HI,

I think Mike has some great ideas, as always!;)

Thanks Mike for taking time out to help all of us out!

I am happy you're here.

God Bless,..

Katie;)

God Bless,...
Katie
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2006 at 3:46am
the clipper cut sounds short and  FUN!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 12:30pm

Mike,

I sure wish you lived and worked in south Florida.  I would take my head to your salon ASAP!

I have super fine, super thin, super straight fine hair.  Even with short and kind of spikey (it really won't spike well) I have to use glue to make it do anything at all and heaven help me if the wind blows.  I live in south Florida so humidity does really nasty things to me (flat and limp).  Do you have advise for how to have really short (fine) hair without all the products?

"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic