Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sarah Brightman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nastasska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nastasska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sarah Brightman
    Posted: April 21 2006 at 9:41am
How much of her hair is real and how much are extensions she was growing her own hair for a while but I know she used to wear hairpieces
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/Nastasska/fuseli_nightmare-1.jpg" />
Cats may have staff but dogs have slaves, tired ones
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2006 at 2:06pm
Does she still have long hair? I haven't seen any pictures of her for years.
Nastasska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nastasska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2006 at 10:09am

Here's a link to her latest album

http://www.early-sarah-brightman.com/harem_pics1.htm

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/Nastasska/fuseli_nightmare-1.jpg" />
Cats may have staff but dogs have slaves, tired ones
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2006 at 10:35am
     I think that Sarah's hair is mostly fake, but it does look wonderful. I'm very curious, but once I rummaged through older photos of her, and from what I saw, I don't think her luxurious, thick curls are possible naturally. Sarah is one of those women whose beauty has actually blossomed over the years, even disregarding her current spectacular hair, which is difficult to do. Best, Bob

Edited by Bob S
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2006 at 7:38pm
I think it's mostly fake.  At least, it used to be.  Haven't seen any recent pictures of her.
Sakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2006 at 5:42am

i think she is going for that exotic arab woman look, looks nice on her but think she would look better with vivid red hair
Bevv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bevv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2006 at 4:06pm

Looks like she's had some majot plastic surgery too!

Bevv

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2008 at 10:03pm
Sarah Brightman is coming to Michigan. The ad for her concert shows her as a blonde.

Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic