Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Buzzcut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buzzcut
    Posted: April 22 2006 at 8:42pm

Great video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZQH_yJe_4g&search=buzzcu t

Although I don't like the way in which the haircut is styled at the end of the video (I prefer her bangs/fringe combed over or spiked a little), I really like the haircut itself.

HAWG
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2006 at 8:54am
I absolutely love the way this haircut turns out. The young lady looks stunning! This brings back fond memories of when my wife cut her hair this short, she looked so good. Now I am suffering through a grow-out and it looks like she is wearing a mop on top of her head.Is this a video that is playing on t.v., or a personally made vid?
denika_s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denika_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2006 at 11:36pm

Wow.........you guys I wanted to cry when I saw that video!!!

~Den

SanFranBrent View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2006 at 5:29pm
She is absolutely adorable with her ultra-short hairstyle!
Brent
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 5:19am
I have a short attention span, I guess-- got bored about a minute and a half in, and stopped watching :-P .
More awesome than a manatee!
SanFranBrent View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2006 at 5:05am
Too bad Kuroneko.
Then you didn't get to see her fantastic ultra-short hairstyle at the end of it.
Brent
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2006 at 12:00am
I guess I prefer just to see before and after pics, rather than having to sit through and watch how it's done ^_^; .
More awesome than a manatee!
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2006 at 6:06am
Hawg,
I had shown this to my wife and later today she will let me do this cut on her. her hair was just cut a few weeks ago. As a barber/stylist this should be no problem for me to mimic thsi cut on her. Looks to me like a short fade with a #4 on top. She does agree that the bangs need something done with them. Maybe I will just spike up the front and leave a little more length in the front area. I sure wish I knew how to post pictures of the cut  My wife is a short hair person in the summer time and it must be long to keep her ears and neck warm in the winter.Once agian thanks for the info on this.
Mikecuts  
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2006 at 3:03pm

Well Hawg,

We did the cut as shown. She loves it. She has not had it cut that short in the past to years. She vows to keep it for the summer. Thansk for the video
Mike
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2006 at 9:41pm
Once again Mike, I'm very envious of you.  I'm glad that your wife loves the new look.  Thanks for sharing.
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic