Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yeah...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Reveroph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reveroph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yeah...
    Posted: April 30 2006 at 11:08am
Hi, my name is Matt and I have reeaaallly thin longer hair (a little past my shoulders)  I really want to cut my hair before  this school year ends, but  I dont know what would look good, number one, nuber two, what my hair type would allow, and number three, what  wouldn't take more than 15 minutes to fix every morning.  Could ya help  me?  (fine hair goes straight  down. Any  upward look requires hair spray..and lots of it)  (btw, I'm looking for something that  still generally long for a guy,  Id be willing to chop about half of it off, and I dont  usually like my hair in my face)  Now you see my epidemic. If you need to see a picture of me, just reply with your email and i'll gladly send you one. Thanks alot!
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2006 at 9:03am
My son who is 15 has fine hair.  His is a medium length maybe a couple of inches below his chin at the longest places (what I consider pretty long for a guy but what do I know).  He has it very, very layered and choppy.  He actually tells his stylist to make it sort of uneven but around the bottom it is blunt cut.  All he does is wash it and shake it out and it always looks good.  He plays hockey almost every day so he is washing all the time.  He doesn't even brush it ever so this seems pretty easy.  Try for kind of uneven layers and minimal styling and see what happens.  If you have very thin hair you might want to rub a gel for fine hair through it after towel drying and shake it around a bit.  I think no brushing is the key though as well as shampoo formulated for fine hair.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic