Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT COLORS?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHAT COLORS?
    Posted: May 21 2006 at 10:38am
Yeah, no more than a dime size of foundation, and if you need extra glow, half a pea size of shimmer mixed in (not applied on T-zone, where it'll seem like sweat!).
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
rbh68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rbh68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2006 at 6:43pm
Angel96, thank you for the advice. I will try some of your suggestions this week using my daugther mascara.  
BARB
angl96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angl96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2006 at 12:20pm

You mights need to put foundation on don't cake it on very little will make your skin glow

Eyeliner also very little can make your eyes stand out with masacra on your lashes

lips any nude or slightly color gloss should do the trick. You may want to go to the mall and have makeover done. Just make sure you let the lady know you want a (natural look)

rbh68 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rbh68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2006 at 8:57am

I have sliver grey very short hair, and light blue eys and medium tone skin,oval face.  I have my grandsons Christening this weekend, I am wearing a white suit, silver accessories.   I need help with what make up I should wear.  I don't do heavy--but I need my face to be nice looking since I have very short hair. ( I have lupus and in the Spring I get bumps and such, so I need to keep it short.   Any suggestions?????Please help  DESPERATE GRANDMA  BY THE WAY I AM ONLY 58---

BARB
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic