Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

**POSH** hair??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jodie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: **POSH** hair??
    Posted: May 04 2006 at 1:17pm

I had a lady on the phone today wanting extensions like victoria beckhams, I honestly didnt know what to say, she said she doesnt have glue, braids, extendtubes, shrinkies, or a weave ( these are the options i put to her ) I looked on the internet and all i could get for posh was "balmain of london" (which is fusion, is it not?) does anyone know where she has her hair done and what method she's using at the minute?

*jodie*
   X
Shirilyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shirilyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 1:57pm

Hi friend, now you know I'm on a mission to find out what that is. I will try and search as well. Sounds like invisible weaving maybe? I can't see attaching something to the hair without something. I know this place up the road from me that does some time of invisible weaving with dental floss. Take a look at her website. www.agapecollection.com

Shiry

http://www.myspace.com/texashairextensionqueen
leelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 4:14pm
hi chick. i had heard that posh does have a shrink**s type method and has extension hair that either is or looks very like remy bohyme. if you look at her hair and how her extensions fall it seems to me to be very obviously a strand by strand method. i get exactly the same effect when curling my extensions as she does with hers, you know that seperated kind of look, and when all said and done if you can make her hair LOOK the same as victoria beckhams then what does it matter what method is used! its just pure extension snobbery or wannabe syndrome dont you think lol!!
xxx Leanne
Shirilyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shirilyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2006 at 4:51pm

I'm with ya, people don't know what there getting sometimes.

Shiry

http://www.myspace.com/texashairextensionqueen
jodie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 11:59am
yeh im with you both, I gave her a rough price of what i do and she said " oh no i want to pay more than that"  total snob! i felt like saying fine that'll be £1000 then please lol
*jodie*
   X
leelou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leelou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 1:03pm
he he what a prat eh??? some people are just too silly to take seriously eh?? you should have said well give me £1000 for the extensions and £3000 tip please then you can tell all your superficial friends that you paid the same as piggy beckham for your hairdo!! ooh im such a bit*h lol!!
xxx Leanne
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 1:03pm
ya know what, if thats how she feels, charge her that amount!!
milachkaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote milachkaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2006 at 8:37pm
by the way girls posh wears "Russian Virgin Hair" it is the purest form of hair grown in siberia and the arctic circle!!! Ridiculously expensive!
sammyJB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammyJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2006 at 1:46pm

Yes, I've heard she has Russian and apparently has them done at Connect in London.

Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2006 at 1:58pm
I was told that Posh wears Spanish hair extensions xx
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
sammyJB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammyJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2006 at 2:11pm
Extensions not only add length, but can introduce volume, texture and colour
Connect Hair System
Victoria Beckham is just one of the Chalk Farm salon's A-list clients. Connect Hair System attaches each extension with a bonding system using a special adhesive and heat that's equivalent to that of styling appliances. The extensions are removed using a special solvent. Prices: Fringes from £100. Long lengths from £400-£2,200. For details on your nearest salon using the Connect Hair System, call 020 7483 3845.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic