Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Las Vegas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dezziepls2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dezziepls2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Las Vegas
    Posted: May 05 2006 at 8:37pm

Looking for a weave stylist in the Las Vegas area, that has experience with African American hair.  That can do a sew-in with Remy Indian Hair, color & style.

Thanks,

htowngirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote htowngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2006 at 9:45pm

My recommendation is Diva Styles.  Diva is located in Las Vegas and specializes in hair extensions/weaves.  She is fabulous!!!  Her website is www.divastyleshair.com.  I think you will like her.  She is extremely professional, timely, and very particular about her work.

I flew to Las Vegas to have her put in Hairloc extensions for me.  Her sew-ins are fabulous too!. 

If you want more details please send me a PM.  Tell her I sent you!!!!

Tonya

Edited by htowngirl
Htowngirl
dezziepls2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dezziepls2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2006 at 11:11am

Thanks for the info.

But I'll keep looking, If the prices are correct on her website then $650  for a sew-in-weave is a little steep.  I'm just looking for a regular stylist, who knows what they are doing, nothing fancy.  I can fly back to California and get my hair done at that price. 

Take Care 

htowngirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote htowngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2006 at 1:49pm

Give her a call and see if those prices are correct.  It doesn't hurt to ask.  She is pretty down to earth and could probably recommend someone if her prices are too steep. 

Htowngirl
htowngirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote htowngirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2006 at 1:53pm

I just looked on her website...her prices look like 500.00 and includes the Remy Hair.  I am not familiar with the price of Remy Hair (on a weft) since I always get fusion or pre-tipped hair.

It may be worth contacting her...I know her sew-in are "extremely flat".  I will ask her about the prices.

Htowngirl
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic